Lopshire Flowers

2211 Maplecrest Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46815 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,248

About Lopshire Flowers

At Lopshire Flowers customer satisfaction is always our priority, we care about our customer and understand that flowers are expressions of your own feelings for your friends and loved ones. We guarantee that we will make the special people in your life happy.

Going the extra mile for our customers, superb quality, creative designs, value and professional service are the reasons for our success. We specialize in traditional arrangements and also have the versatility to create ALL styles of arrangements

In addition to fresh flowers we also have green & blooming plants, exotics, silk flowers, fruit baskets, balloons, stuffed animals, candy and more..

Follow Lopshire Flowers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Blume Bouquets
  • Anne-Grey Flowers
  • The Rustic Petal
  • N Bloom

3 Reviews for Lopshire Flowers

• Kelsey

Kelsey L. · Married on 05/15/2021

Great to Work With

Sarah at Lopshire Flowers was fantastic to work with and our flowers for the wedding turned out perfect. We weren’t quite sure what we wanted but Sarah was able to walk us through the process and make sure everything was just as we wanted. The communication was great; Sarah is friendly and professional. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/27/2021

Nichole · Married on 08/31/2014

I wasn't the most "on top of things" bride and Lopshire was able to get me out of a jam. I forgot to order my husband boutonniere and the flowers for our mom's and sisters. I walked in 6 days before the reception and they calmed my nerves.

Flowers were done and it was great.

However, this is a wedding trend... these simple flowers were a bit pricey. But the quality was great.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/27/2016

3.8
      3.0
      1.5

My fiancé had gotten flowers from Lopshire before, so when it came time for our wedding he suggested it and when we went into they seemed knowledgable so we decided to go with them for our flowers for our ceremony. I showed the florist pictures of bouquets that I liked and explained to her what I liked about them. The main things I expressed that I wanted were: a large, full bouquet with only purple and white, and hand tied wrapped with a purple ribbon. We ended up choosing white roses, lavender roses, and purple filler. When I went to pick up my flowers on my wedding day I was very surprised to see a very small bouquet with pink roses. Because it was my wedding day and I did not want to be a Bridezilla, I didn't say anything. The bouquet was very small for the price that I had paid ($100) and although the flowers worked for me, they were not what I was expecting. Throughout my ceremony and the pictures my ribbon to hold the bouquet together was coming undone. If the bouquet had at least been the size I was expecting I would have been okay with a little bit of pink but the bouquet that I got was nothing like the pictures I had shown the florist.

Sent on 02/29/2016

• 2211 Maplecrest Rd Fort Wayne, 46815 See on map
    Location of (Lopshire Flowers)