1339 1/2 E Wesley Dr, Long Beach, CA 90806 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Long Beach Trolley

Long Beach Trolley is a trolley and double decker bus company that offers an unforgettable transportation experience. Based in Long Beach, California, our trolley and double decker buses provide a unique ways to travel and party. Our novelty vehicles make wedding transportation, shuttling, sightseeing, wine tasting tours, and many other charter experiences, more fun & memorable! We would love to talk to you about your special day! Give us a call at 562-852-9888!

For more information visit our website or on facebook today!

Follow Long Beach Trolley on

picture2027

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Long Beach Trolley

Kryssie · event on 04/12/2014

The team was amazing. This was our first time hiring the bus for a private event. We'd been passengers before and knew we'd be in for a fun time. Making sure that we were off to a great start when we were picked up at El Torito, the awesomeness of the night only increased at each stop. We grabbed pre arranged appetizers at Gallaghers (nomnomnom) hopped back on the bus for stop two where we did Shoot the Root at Shannon's on Pine. And our last stop was O'Malleys in Seal Beach.
    It was a rad evening, with rad hosts and good times with good friends. An amazing time, I'd highly recommend this outing to anyone.

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • User3839045 · event on 01/18/2014

Hi Pete/Mike/Tyson/Big Red Bus Staff:

Thank you so much for coordinating and conducting all of Saturday night for us. It took a lot of pressure off of me and I was able to have a good time. I definitely had a ball celebrating my birthday on the Big Red Bus and received so many compliments from my guests as one of the best parties they have ever attended. Thank you for being flexible with us, treating us really well, and just really making sure everyone had a great time. From the moment we called about inquires to the very end of day of the event, you guys were really on top of it and really made sure the host don't have to worry about anything.

Honestly, I am 100% happy I went this route to celebrate my special day.

We had a lot of laughs and really just enjoyed the cruise around the city! We really do appreciate it really much and I will be recommending the Big Red Bus as an option to celebrate a special occasion to friends and families. Again, thank you so much.

Best regards,
    Leslie

Sent on 01/21/2014

kristin · Married on 01/18/2014

The party went great!

Tyson was great! He kept everyone with beer in hand and added a lot of fun to the bus rides!

CD's worked! There was never a moment of silence!

All of the bars were great! Dogz tacos were a God send and super yummy (perfect timing, thanks for the suggestion!).

Schooners was raging with the band and a fun crowd!!!

The weather was incredible! Seriously for January it was amazing!

I could not have asked for anything more and all of my guests had a great time! I have been getting many texts about what a great party it was!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Award

Long Beach Trolley FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Party Bus, Shuttle, Trolley
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? DVD Player