1339 1/2 E Wesley Dr, Long Beach, CA 90806 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Long Beach Trolley

Long Beach Trolley is a trolley and double decker bus company that offers an unforgettable transportation experience. Based in Long Beach, California, our trolley and double decker buses provide a unique ways to travel and party. Our novelty vehicles make wedding transportation, shuttling, sightseeing, wine tasting tours, and many other charter experiences, more fun & memorable! We would love to talk to you about your special day! Give us a call at 562-852-9888!

For more information visit our website or on facebook today!

Follow Long Beach Trolley on

15303615977196469632451259121305

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Long Beach Trolley

Rose · event on: 12/13/2013

Long Beach Trolley is great!!!! I hired them for my work Christmas party and my teachers had a blast!!!! Peter is a pleasure to work with always thinking of the detail!!! His employees are always helpful, caring and excited to make your event the BEST!!!! I recommend it for any party and I guarantee tons of stress free fun!!!!! Thanks Peter, Tyson and Robin for always making my experience the best!!!!! Can't wait to book again!!! Rose

• User3839045 · event on: 01/18/2014

Hi Pete/Mike/Tyson/Big Red Bus Staff:

Thank you so much for coordinating and conducting all of Saturday night for us. It took a lot of pressure off of me and I was able to have a good time. I definitely had a ball celebrating my birthday on the Big Red Bus and received so many compliments from my guests as one of the best parties they have ever attended. Thank you for being flexible with us, treating us really well, and just really making sure everyone had a great time. From the moment we called about inquires to the very end of day of the event, you guys were really on top of it and really made sure the host don't have to worry about anything.

Honestly, I am 100% happy I went this route to celebrate my special day.

We had a lot of laughs and really just enjoyed the cruise around the city! We really do appreciate it really much and I will be recommending the Big Red Bus as an option to celebrate a special occasion to friends and families. Again, thank you so much.

Best regards,
    Leslie

Danielle · event on: 12/09/2013

We needed to transport 80 people to 4 different locations. They guys at Big Red Bus made this easier than I ever thought possible. Beforehand Pete and I came up with a game plan deciding which restaurants we would go to first and how they would pick us up. He made sure that the busses were waiting for us not the other way around. He gave me his cell phone number so I could communicate with him when we were getting close to the end of dinner so they could coordinate the pickups. They drivers were very polite and personable. They also were dressed very festively for the holidays and had Christmas music playing on the busses. Everyone enjoyed the experience and we will definitely use this great company again and again for our corporate events.

Award

Long Beach Trolley FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Party Bus, Shuttle, Trolley
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? DVD Player