Lolli Popitt

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

Lolli Popitt is an intimate wedding favors design experience based in Los Angeles, California. Clients can gather their loved ones and set off on a unique adventure to design their own panties. From charms and bows to champagne and photos, each participant in the panty party will be entertained from start to finish. Special memories are not just for the wedding day itself, they start as soon as the first bottle of champagne is popped with friends.

Lolli Popitt provides endless entertainment for wedding showers throughout southern California. Clients and their loved ones further afield can Zoom into a virtual panty party where their creations will be brought to life in front of their eyes. Personalized panties can also be made for wedding party proposals, tailored to each loved one the client wants to invite to be part of their big day.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Shipping

What items are available?

Clothing

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Partial Refund
    Jamie T. Married on 05/15/2021

Such a unique activity

The most unique thing I've ever done for a bachelorette or bridal shower. It was for my friend's bachelorette party weekend. Now we all have matching, adorable, unique panties for her big day. I know she loved the experience so much too. She actually made 2 pairs of bridal panties - 1 for the wedding with her something blue & one for after the wedding ;)

Lolli Popitt's reply:

We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your party, we really did too!
    Kelsey Married on 06/12/2020

One of my favorite things at my shower

One of my favorite things we did out of the many activities from my bachelorette party & bridal shower. This was at my bridal shower - which was hilarious because even the moms & my aunt joined in, honestly, they loved it too! Said they wish they had Lolli Popitt parties at their own bridal showers! Seriously unique idea!

Deals

Lolli Popitt 1
Gift

For a limited time, the first bottle of bridal champagne is on us!

(We supply cute flutes too).

More champagne?

Thought you might ask!

Additional bottles are available for order.

Team

Amanda Ackerman
Amanda Ackerman
Founder

My favorite thing is spending time with our brides & bridal parties and learning about their uniqueness through their designs.

I began Lolli Popitt to inspire creativity & self-expression while providing our customers with a playful palette to experience fashion design. Only at Lolli Popitt can you add your personal touch to underwear. Our brand has a sassy, but empowering, female voice that is inclusive & encourages girls & women to dress as they wish. We admire underwear for the colorful & stylistic freedom it allows. It is a special garment that serves as a foundation for confidence that radiates passion & beauty.

Our mission is simple: to add a little more fun into life. We are dedicated to enhancing your underwear buying experience & to keeping you home in your undies!

Background:

Before developing Lolli Popitt, I spent time producing fashion shows for N.Y., L.A. & Miami Fashion Weeks. I founded & designed accessory lines that were picked up by stores like Anthropologie & boutiques across the U.S. and spent time styling for high-profile clients, music videos & award shows.
At heart, however, my favorite part of fashion was always watching others be creative and watching them feel that sense of excitement & accomplishment after designing their own clothes. With a goal to make customization sustainable and attainable, the Lolli Popitt experience was born.

Chelsea Boxwell
Chelsea Boxwell
Brand Coordinator

I love the panty parties! Meeting new people and hearing their stories behind their personalized panty options is so fun. As an artist, I love working for a company that encourages creativity and self-expression. Joining Lolli Popitt was a no-brainer. The colorful, fun, and young style of the brand & environment created at these events is perfectly in tune with my artistic aesthetic.

Working with brides is our specialty. As two females, working for a female-owned company, we pride ourselves in making all your bridal panty party dreams come true!

860 S Los Angeles St Los Angeles, CA, 90014
832-573-4385
Location of (Lolli Popitt)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding