Lola Lorena Ltd. Co.

• Print World
  • Brown Fox Creative
  • Elle & Bee Greetings
  • Zorah Creative

4 Reviews for Lola Lorena Ltd. Co.

Morgan · Married on 07/25/2020

The most beautiful invitations!

Lola Lorena made us the most beautiful wedding invitations! Their design work is lovely and really sets your invitation apart from others. We received so many compliments on them from our guests. Yvette is so sweet and easy to work with and she made the whole process very easy. We loved working with them!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Sally · Married on 05/24/2014

Yvette is outstanding in understanding what the customer is looking for based on the vision for the wedding. She created the Save the Dates, the formal invitations, the wedding program and all of the signage for the wedding and the reception for my daughter's wedding. We could not have asked for a better creative team to assist in this long process.

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2012

Yvette, the owner of Lola Lorena is so sweet and down to earth!! I could not have chosen a better company to create my bridal shower invites, bridal shower thank yous, wedding invitations, wedding thank yous, wedding menus, reserved stationary for the wedding and reception!! She does amazing CUSTOM work for the BEST PRICE!!! I believe that I got the best bang for my buck!!

Sent on 04/16/2012

• Fort Worth See on map
    Location of (Lola Lorena Ltd. Co.)