LOL Seriously Entertainment

Bradenton, FL View map

We believe every detail of your wedding should be as classy as you are! We are a family-owned and operated photo booth rental company serving all of Southwest Florida, incorporated in 2017.

We pride ourselves on being affordable without compromising the quality of your guests' experience. Packages start at $150/hour. All booths utilize state-of-the-art Canon DSLR cameras & full-color sub dye printers. Our props & backdrops are strictly high quality. We are fully licensed and insured and can provide your venue with a Certificate of Insurance when required.

Our rates include EVERYTHING you need to have a memorable photo booth experience:

• unlimited guest participation
  • unlimited color prints for each guest (2"x6" standard strips or 4"x6" postcard style)
  • unlimited duplicates
  • customizable photo strip design
  • an attractive photo booth attendant
  • USB drive with all photos
  • keepsake scrapbook which holds an EXTRA set of prints and has space for guests to sign next to their photo

We offer four different booth enclosure options!

• White Curtained enclosure features elegant flowing drapery with twinkling fairy lights
  • Inflatable booth with LED lighting
  • Formal Black Curtained enclosure with your choice of sequined draw curtains
  • Open Air booth with backdrop only, which is a great choice if you want your guests see how much fun everyone is having!
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$450

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$600

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Stephanie F. Married on 07/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are so happy we booked them!

My husband and I were unsure if we wanted a photo booth, but after doing research and finding LOL Seriously, we decided to go for it. Their prices are SO reasonable and they have great options for booths. From the beginning, this company was responsive and easy to work with. When we had to postpone, they gave us no issues at all. The attendant during the wedding was great and our guests all had a blast with the props they provided. Thank you, LOL Seriously!

LOL Seriously Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations again Stephanie and thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such an awesome review! 💜 It was our pleasure to work with you and I'm so happy we could accommodate you to your complete satisfaction, especially during these crazy times! You were a beautiful bride. Best best wishes to you both!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 12/14/2019

Best Experience Ever!!!

Where do I start?! I absolutely love Jaclyn. She and her husband are a great team together. They welcomed me and didn’t make me feel like a client but more than a friend! Great people and hilarious. Used them for my 12.14 wedding! I would definitely recommend them and use them again! Everybody at my wedding complimented how awesome the company was!

LOL Seriously Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley!! It was a pleasure getting to know you over the months leading up to your wedding and I'm glad we're still in touch even now that it has passed. I can't wait to see what the next exciting milestone in your life holds :)
  • Pammie
    Pammie Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect for my wedding!

My husband and I decided on a photobooth as sort of a last minute addition to our wedding. LOL Seriously didn't have many reviews but their price couldn't be beat, and the reviews they did have were all great. We decided to take a chance on them and we couldn't be happier! They were unbelievably responsive (I'm talking within the hour), which is great if your wedding planning has you on edge and you want answers fast, They designed a custom strip with our theme and even added wording we wanted, and they included a book for people to put their photos in, and pens to write massages to us. They had a good amount of props, and the booth itself was set up very professionally. They were the most reasonably priced booth I had come across, and were the same quality if not better than other booths I've seen at other weddings that were 1k or more. They gave us the memory book and usb at the end of the night, and I had the uploads before we even got back from our honeymoon. Not to mention they were such nice people to work with. I highly recommend, and I'm pretty picky!

Dear Pammie & JP,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. It is very important to us to provide our couples with a photo booth experience that does not sacrifice quality in exchange for affordability. You were a pleasure to work with :) Congratulations again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

LOL Seriously Entertainment 1
Exclusive

9518 Pembrooke Pines Drive Bradenton, FL, 33573
Location of (LOL Seriously Entertainment)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding