Dallas, TX 75287 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Local Embers & Co.

We're a husband and wife wedding photography team here to document love and life. Rooted in Texas but always on the move.

Follow Local Embers & Co. on

Bride walking with Dad down aisle
8483fc8f7953f4c0 1525413564 34a0ffdef088e3c6 1525413551020 1 6B9A6152
Cake Shot
Cake Shot
Cutting the Cake (Pancakes, actually)
Cutting the Cake (Pancakes, actually)
b7ba75a067ad6986 1525413593 52dd201707678b58 1525413576061 7 6B9A7151
Bride Dancing
Bride Dancing
Bride & Groom

15 Reviews for Local Embers & Co.

Chloe · Married on 08/11/2018

MATT & LINDSEY ARE THE BEST!!! My husband and I absolutely loved having them as our wedding photographers! Not only are they incredibly talented and intentional with their work; they are just wonderful people to be around. Matt has a upbeat and funny personality that made our engagement photo session full of genuine laughter and joy. Lindsey is super patient and encouraging which made the hours before and during our wedding, smooth and authentically beautiful. They knew exactly what to do and where to be without being asked and were there for Johnny and I every step of the way. It is so cool to see a sweet couple do what they love together and do it SO WELL. Use them for any event and you won’t be disappointed! I could not be more satisfied and grateful for their selflessness and talent in capturing our special day through photos & videography.

Local Embers & Co. 1
    Local Embers & Co. 2
    Local Embers & Co. 3
    Local Embers & Co. 4
    Local Embers & Co. 5
    Local Embers & Co. 6
    Local Embers & Co. 7

Brooke · Married on 06/09/2018

Local Embers & Co. are an awesome husband and wife duo that took our beautiful wedding photos and created a highlight video for us! They were very calm, flexible, and encouraging the whole time. I know for most brides the wedding day can be a little overwhelming and they did everything and more to simply make our time enjoyable and worry-free. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone searching for photographers or videographers---the highlight video was the best decision we made, it captures every little moment of our special day in 8 wonderful minutes! I tear up watching it every time and loved being able to share it with our friends and family! So if you're looking, I would look no further, they are incredibly passionate about what they do and eager to share that with others.

Local Embers & Co. 8
    Local Embers & Co. 9
    Local Embers & Co. 10

Katy Devine · Married on 05/27/2018

Matt and Lindsey are incredibly talented and genuine, I would recommend them to anyone seeking a photographer!

Local Embers took our engagement and wedding photos. They did such a beautiful job! Matt is incredibly personable, responsive and prompt. He made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process.

Lindsey and Matt make a great team and served as a calm and supportive presence on our big day.

I have received numerous compliments on our photos and my husband and I are thrilled with how they turned out. I would recommend Local Embers to anyone needing an engagement/ wedding photographer.

Award

Local Embers & Co. Pricing

Local Embers & Co. Price Rates

Local Embers & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints