955 Victoria Street, Antioch, IL 60002 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About Living Well Hair Studio

Today, more than ever, time is our most precious commoditiy.

At Living Well, we understand that you need an escape...to take some time just for you.

Whether it's an hour a week or an hour every month, we promise to make every moment at Living Well... a moment to remember.

We are passionate about our work. You will see it in everything we do. You deserve the very best, and we promise to

consistently exceed your expectations. Our friendly and enthusiastic team will do what it takes to earn your trust with affordable

services and results that will make you smile.

Look great ... Feel Great

DCFC0032 1 28Small 29
DCFC0033 28WinCE 29
77777 28Small 29
Living Well Hair Studio
This was taken at our Mirabella Makeup event.
This was taken at our Mirabella Makeup event.
back 28Small 29
Living Well Hair Studio
and we have Redken Master Colorists on hand to create your perfect look.
and we have Redken Master Colorists on hand to create your perfect look.
our techs are on hand to help you find the look you have always wanted...
our techs are on hand to help you find the look you have always wanted...
DCFC0032 1 28Small 29
DCFC0033 28WinCE 29
77777 28Small 29

1 Reviews for Living Well Hair Studio

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2007

Our hair stylists were really great and they made the whole experience a lot of fun. We were the only ones in the studio all morning and it made it an intimate atmosphere. They even allowed us to use their make-up (one of my bridesmaids loves to do make-overs) and gave us paraffin treatments for free. All of the stylists were very talented, had great personalities, and were efficient- we were out of there on time. My hair turned out great, but my only complaint would be that it wasn't exactly what I envisioned it. It was still beautiful and I was able to make an appointment a couple months beforehand to try different styles, but that was an additional cost. Overall, I was extrememly happy with this salon and everyone looked beautiful! The cost I'm going to put in the box below is an average for each individual girl that was there.

Sent on 12/11/2007

Living Well Hair Studio FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Living Well Hair Studio 1
    Gift Cards
    Visit our website at: www.LivingWellAntioch.com to sign on for newsletters, request appointments and purchase gift cards. We are a full service salon.

• 955 Victoria Street Antioch, 60002 See on map
    Monday: closed Tuesday thru Saturday: 9 - ? we have flexible appointment hours. Please call and let us know what is best for you.