763 Cecile Dr., Oxford, AL 36203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About LIVEMORE Weddings

Weddings are filled with love, each couple has a beautifully unique story that has brought them to this special day. These moments show the genuine love between two people. We want to capture that wonderful story. You will always get our full attention and a unique film to treasure. When budgeting for your wedding, keep in mind that a high quality wedding film will allow you to relive the sights, sounds and feelings of that exceptional day for many years to come.

Follow LIVEMORE Weddings on

LIVEMORE Weddings 1
LIVEMORE Weddings 2
LIVEMORE Weddings 3

Rebecca · Married on 04/04/2018

If I could rate Evan 1 million stars I would!!!! EXCEPTIONAL doesn't even begin to describe him and his work! My husband and I were so overwhelmed with the outcome of our wedding video! We knew we had an amazing videographer when we booked at at 10 oclock at night he was willing to sit up and talk about our wedding details, but by no means did we think that would be the most precious and priceless memory we have from our special day! Each time we watch it, tears fill our eyes!! The video reminds us of all the memories, all the emotions and all of the love that was shared on that special day! He made us feel so at ease in all the wedding day CHAOS and his personality is SO MUCH FUN to be around!
    Evan has a really fast turn around time and the quality of work is unbelievable!! Everyone who has watched our video has commented us on the amazing quality! If I were to give advice to any future newlyweds, it would be INVEST IN A WEDDING VIDEO BY EVAN! You will definitely not regret it! I almost did not book a videographer for our day, and I am forever grateful that I did! Evan is so incredibly talented and very professional! Thanks so much Evan for just being you! It was truly a BLESSING to have you be a part of our special day!

LIVEMORE Weddings 4
    LIVEMORE Weddings 5
    Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 03/18/2018

I can't tell you how happy I am that I chose to work with Evan from LIVEMORE. I'm a wedding photographer and film means so much to me, and I just couldn't find anyone in my area with the more cinematic and emotional style I was looking for. I had seen Evan post in some Facebook groups we are in but he was out of state, so I was nervous about the expense of travel but decided to just talk with him anyway. From the beginning he totally understood my vision and shared my passion, and I knew he was the right fit for us! He just delivered our video and it's SO INCREDIBLE. It's even better than I could have hoped for and is everything I wanted and more!! Not only that but he is just a genuinely kind human and so great to work with, I would highly recommend him for your wedding! :)

Sent on 04/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

If you had any thought of using a videographer this is your guy! He is the absolute best at what he does. Every moment working with Evan was pure joy! Our video is a memory we will always cherish and hold so close to our hearts. Beyond any expectation you could ever set! 10 out of 10 stars!

LIVEMORE Weddings 6
    Sent on 12/23/2017

• White Acres Farms
    White Acres Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Livemore Weddings has done a wonderful job capturing our clients wedding day and telling a beautiful story with their videos and photography. They are always a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a videographer.

• Organized Occasions
    Organized Occasions Wedding Planners

Evan is a true professional and he is so talented at his craft! If you want a wedding film that will transcend generations and be timeless for years to come, hire Livemore Weddings to film your special day.

• Elysian Events
    Elysian Events Wedding Musicians

Evan is extremely talented and does amazing video work. He has a great personality, is very easy to collaborate with and provides a quick turnaround. We will highly recommend him to our clients.

• 763 Cecile Dr. Oxford, 36203 See on map