LIVEMORE Weddings Reviews

LIVEMORE Weddings 1
LIVEMORE Weddings 2
LIVEMORE Weddings 3

Rebecca · Married on 04/04/2018

If I could rate Evan 1 million stars I would!!!! EXCEPTIONAL doesn't even begin to describe him and his work! My husband and I were so overwhelmed with the outcome of our wedding video! We knew we had an amazing videographer when we booked at at 10 oclock at night he was willing to sit up and talk about our wedding details, but by no means did we think that would be the most precious and priceless memory we have from our special day! Each time we watch it, tears fill our eyes!! The video reminds us of all the memories, all the emotions and all of the love that was shared on that special day! He made us feel so at ease in all the wedding day CHAOS and his personality is SO MUCH FUN to be around!
    Evan has a really fast turn around time and the quality of work is unbelievable!! Everyone who has watched our video has commented us on the amazing quality! If I were to give advice to any future newlyweds, it would be INVEST IN A WEDDING VIDEO BY EVAN! You will definitely not regret it! I almost did not book a videographer for our day, and I am forever grateful that I did! Evan is so incredibly talented and very professional! Thanks so much Evan for just being you! It was truly a BLESSING to have you be a part of our special day!

LIVEMORE Weddings 4
    LIVEMORE Weddings 5
    Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 03/18/2018

I can't tell you how happy I am that I chose to work with Evan from LIVEMORE. I'm a wedding photographer and film means so much to me, and I just couldn't find anyone in my area with the more cinematic and emotional style I was looking for. I had seen Evan post in some Facebook groups we are in but he was out of state, so I was nervous about the expense of travel but decided to just talk with him anyway. From the beginning he totally understood my vision and shared my passion, and I knew he was the right fit for us! He just delivered our video and it's SO INCREDIBLE. It's even better than I could have hoped for and is everything I wanted and more!! Not only that but he is just a genuinely kind human and so great to work with, I would highly recommend him for your wedding! :)

Sent on 04/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

If you had any thought of using a videographer this is your guy! He is the absolute best at what he does. Every moment working with Evan was pure joy! Our video is a memory we will always cherish and hold so close to our hearts. Beyond any expectation you could ever set! 10 out of 10 stars!

LIVEMORE Weddings 6
    Sent on 12/23/2017

Savannah · Married on 06/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Theory Y Design. My husband and I went back and forth about having a videographer because of the cost but in the end I am SO GLAD we did. It was worth every penny! We have watched and cried over the video countless times. Evan does such an amazing job with all the little details and the video went together seamlessly. Not to mention on the day of he was great to have around. Leading up to the ceremony he was always quick to respond and very receptive to our requests. We are so happy with the end result and cannot recommend him enough! Thank you Evan for helping us remember this day forever!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Shailyn · Married on 03/23/2017

Hiring Theory Y Design was the best decision I made when preparing for my wedding. A video of the wedding is what's going to last a lifetime and keep the memories alive, and I got that and more by hiring Theory Y Design to perform the videography. I have ZERO complaints with the performance and the products that were produced. It was a pleasure working with Evan Lanier, and he delivered the most beautiful video gift than I could have ever imagined. I cannot rave enough good things about this videographer, and demand that everybody hire this company to video-capture your wedding. You will not be disappointed! Theory Y Design is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Brianna · Married on 12/31/2016

I only have wonderful things to say about Evan and Theory Y Design! Evan shot our wedding on New Year's Eve and had our highlight video up a just over a week after - we are absolutely in love with it. He is incredibly talented and so good at what he does. Evan didn't interfere or interrupt anything at all on the wedding day, yet every time anything important was happening, he was right there making sure it was captured. He blends in so well that you hardly notice he has the camera in your face - until you get the video, that is, and then you realize he didn't miss a thing. He was a joy to have around on our Special Day and we couldn't be happier that we went with him. I would recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 01/13/2017

lauren · Married on 11/23/2016

I would shout from the rooftops how much I appreciate the work Evan put into making an incredible wedding video for us! I have previously been involved with video shooting and editing. I was very impressed with his ability to get us the wedding day preview video the week after our wedding while we were still on our honeymoon! My husband and I both cried happy tears because it was such an incredible gift to relive the day!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Ashlee · Married on 09/30/2016

we absolutely loved working with Evan!! Planning a wedding from across the country can be very difficult but Evan took the time to get to know us over the phone and completely saw our vision. On our wedding day, he was professional, polite, dedicated and always around to get the perfect shot on the dance floor :) Thank you Evan! We highly recommend using Theory Y Design to capture your perfect day :)

- The Melicks

Sent on 10/10/2016

Chris · Married on 05/28/2016

We did a lot of research before hiring a videographer for our wedding, and all of that paid off with Theory Y Design. At a time when everything is hectic and there are so many moving pieces, working with Evan was a real pleasure. Professional, responsive, listened to our goals, pre-wedding preparedness, unobtrusive/all-seeing day of filming, quick turnaround time, and value - that's how I would describe our experience. We would be happy to be a reference to anyone considering working with Evan and his team.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Paulette · Married on 05/14/2016

Awesome job!! Extremely talented. Far exceeded our expectations. Numerous positive comments from family and friends.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Julie · Married on 05/07/2016

Picking a wedding videographer can be a very stressful decision. Coming from a bride that did a ton of research, I cannot recommend Evan Lanier with Theory Y Design enough! Not only is the quality of his work amazing, but Evan is so great to work with every step of the way. He has an extremely quick turn around time as well! Our highlight video was online within a few days of our wedding and the full length product was available shortly thereafter. He perfectly captured all of our special moments on our big day. If you haven't already, book Evan for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 04/02/2016

If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, you can rest assured that hiring Evan will erase all of your doubts. He is insanely talented, professional, easy to work with and just really fun to be around (an important factor for us!). He overdelivered on everything, and the chance to relive our wedding day is priceless. My husband and I are so grateful for that. It was really fun to sit down and watch all the little details we missed while we were wrapped up in the craziness. Thank you Evan for helping us remember our wedding for years to come! :)

Sent on 04/27/2016

Beth · Married on 12/12/2015

Theory Y is absolutely the best when it comes to videography. Evan is super easy to work with and he exceeded our expectations in every way. You don't realize how much you miss during the course of the day and how that day flies by, but with this video we can relive every moment. Just watch the videos he has done and you will see. They speak for themselves.

Sent on 02/15/2016

My husband & I were so pleased with Theory Y Design's creative work. He was great with communication throughout the year, had wonderful, creative ideas and our video was so personal and really captured our personalities and emotions of the day! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Haley · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I were EXTREMELY thrilled about our wedding video by Evan Lanier! This is probably one of the most precious and priceless pieces we have taken away from the wedding and all thanks goes to Evan! Each time we watch it, the video reminds us of all the memories. Evan did an amazing job at capturing our WHOLE day! He made us feel at ease in all the wedding-day-jitters and his personality is so fun to be around– you instantly feel like you have known him for years. If I were to give advice to any future bride and grooms, I would say if at all possible, INVEST IN A WEDDING VIDEO BY EVAN! You will definitely not regret it! Evan is so incredibly talented and very professional about his work. He captured our day perfectly and compiled it into a stunning, edited video, including music and great audio of the time prior to the wedding when we were getting ready, the ceremony and the reception. It was a pleasure to have Evan be a part of our special day. He listened to all our video requests and also captured everything we didn’t think of. We knew everything was taken care of and he was so fun to have around. We were so happy to have each special moment captured on video. Evan had really great turn-around time and the quality of work is unbelievable. I recommend Evan and his products. It truly is something we will have forever and will watch for years to come. Thank you Evan, for making our special day a beautifully captured day to remember forever.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Alexa · Married on 04/16/2015

Evan was so easy going and easy to work with! He is very talented and creative and we love our video and highlight reel from our wedding. Pictures are great to look back on but having the video of our wedding day is beyond priceless. I would recommend Evan to any bride looking for a videographer.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Amanda · Married on 02/27/2015

I highly recommend Evan at Theory Y. Having a wedding video to look back on whenever you want, your anniversary or just because is the best feeling ever . It's the best decision we made and having someone professional like Evan tops it off. It doesn't get any better. Our friends and family that could not attend said it felt as if they were there an also, everything happens so fast, I promise you will not remember half of what goes on because you will be so excited and overwhelmed with all the happiness, having a video is just the best thing. Evan has captured the best moments, we literally always watch our video clip. We could not thank Evan enough for being our videographer.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Katie · Married on 12/13/2014

Theory Y Design is beyond words amazing! I still watch my video at least like once a month. If anyone is looking for a videographer Theory Y Design would be my #1 choice! I have recommended them to many brides and every single one fall in love with their video!

Sent on 02/04/2016