Little Piney

19 Little Piney Lane, Hermann, MO 65041 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Little Piney

Little Piney is an exclusive wedding venue located 10 miles from historic Hermann, Missouri. Nestled on a quiet woodland lake in Missouri wine country, this rustic venue boasts both indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception. They offer luxurious overnight accommodations for you and your wedding party, ensuring you feel relaxed and refreshed before you walk down the aisle. Little Piney looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life in their charming, nature-inspired surroundings.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this rustic yet elegant venue. The Pavilion is an outdoor space nestled at the edge of the woods. It features a built-in bar, open-beamed ceilings, lanterns, and string lights. There’s a large patio, perfect for your cocktail hour or dancing, and another raised patio, which is ideal for your DJ, band, photo booth, or lawn games. As the sun sets, you and your guests can use their portable bonfire pits.

The Fest Haus is ideal for those wanting an indoor affair. This magical space features open-beamed ceilings, polished concrete floors, twinkle lights, and a large fireplace. Huge sliding doors open up to a hillside of grape vines. There’s also a spacious, covered patio for a bonfire and s’mores.

The Gazebo is a wonderful option for your ceremony. It overlooks a quiet lake surrounded by trees and features park-like benches for your guests. As you walk down the winding path to the gazebo, you'll experience a waterfall and trickling stream. Lanterns and shepherd hooks are available to line the path.

This full-service venue offers everything you need to make your celebration a success. Their Weekend Rental wedding package allows you access to their venue from Friday morning through Sunday morning. This rental includes their Lodge to get ready in, two nights lodging for up to 12 guests, and parking lot attendants. You can choose your own vendors for a one-of-a-kind affair or select from their preferred list of caterers. Tables and chairs are also included, as well as use of their in-house sound system. For those on a budget, they also offer weekday and Sunday rentals. Additional services include:

• Cleanup
  • Linens
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Other Facilities
The Lodge at Little Piney is the perfect staging ground for your wedding. It features a bridal suite with a full bath, two additional bedrooms, a full laundry and kitchen, and another full bath. You can also use the great room for an intimate rehearsal dinner. The log cabin is an ideal oasis for the groom. It boasts three bedrooms, a wrap-around porch, a wood burning fireplace, and a full kitchen. The happy couple could also use this romantic cabin for the night of their wedding.

Table number

Little Piney 2
Little Piney 3
Little Piney 4

Mercedes · Married on 06/02/2018

The hospitality, kindness, generosity, and support John and Julie have is remarkable! The venue was beautiful and sold itself alone, but having such a wonderful team to help you along the way beyond meets all expectations! Leading up to the wedding day, I was the typical bride - worried something would go wrong, stressed the weather would not hold out, and thinking it was all going to be unorganized and chaotic. However, the moment I got to the property on Friday afternoon, I immediately was overwhelmed with such calmness. It was the strangest feeling (especially because I am so Type A when it comes to planning parties/events), but vibe at Little Piney quickly becomes contagious. The beautiful property along side John and Julie's calming personalities makes it so easy to know right away that everything is going to be okay and whatever happens they got it. Julie told my husband and I so many times that she will take care of anything we need and her and John fell nothing short of that. The weather held out last minute for us and they were quick to more the cocktail to the barn and the reception to the pavilion without hesitation or issues. I have no idea how they do it all! So many of our family and friends told us during the wedding and weeks after that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know that none of that would have been possible without John and Julie. I honestly have no idea if anything went wrong the day of because they took care of all the logistics and issues that probably did come up. They let my husband and I focus only on enjoying our day together with the people we love most. We want to relive this day over and over again because it was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much John and Julie for making the day our dream.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Little Piney is a dream! I could write and novel on how great my husband and I's experience was! John and Julie are absolutely amazing to work with! They are so friendly, have so much hospitality, caring, professional, always thinking of the bride and groom, have such attention to detail...the list could go on and on! When my husband and I first got engaged I somehow came across this quaint venue, booked a tour and fell in love! I knew it was the place I wanted to get married at. John and Julie made the planning process as easy and as stress free as possible. I was able to contact Julie whenever I had a question, idea, or something worrying me. Julie and I discussed the decorations for the big day, and we bounced ideas off of each other. It was great that they had a closet with decorations in it that every bride is able to use; saved me money on buying or renting decorations! The weekend of the wedding was as relaxing as it could get. We were able to check into the venue Friday morning, and stayed overnight at the lodging on the property. I didn't feel rushed at all the next morning when waking up to get ready, I was able to really take the whole day in and stop and smell the roses. There was no rush for us to be off the property that evening since we were staying overnight. One thing that I loved was no cell phone service! I was able to disconnect and enjoy every moment, plus I didn't have to worry about seeing guests on their phones instead of celebrating our marriage. All our guests were in awe of how beautiful the property was. I envisioned an elegant and simple wedding, which turned out better than I could have imagined! John and Julie helped throughout the entire day of the wedding. They checked on Cole and I to make sure we were happy, and if we needed anything. They went above and beyond what is expected of venue owners. Cole and I were blown away with how amazing the weekend was, and can't thank John and Julie enough!
    Danielle and Cole Germann

Sent on 06/10/2018

Little Piney Pricing

Little Piney Price Rates

Little Piney FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Waterfront, Winery
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November

• 19 Little Piney Lane Hermann, MO, 65041 See on map