1 Main St, Northampton, MA 01060 Map · Phone number

About Lise Lawrence Events

Based in Northampton, Massachusetts, Lise Lawrence Events is passionate about planning green weddings while bringing your unique vision to life. Her eco-friendly weddings incorporate green, recycled, and reclaimed goods and services to decrease the impact on the planet. Lise ensures these options do not take away from the elegance or beauty of her events. Lise’s team will help plan your entire wedding ceremony, reception, and even rehearsal dinner, or just a portion of it. Since 2007, Lise Lawrence Events has planned everything from large, extravagent weddings to small and intimate ones, cultivating a wide range of experience planning all types of weddings.

Lise Lawrence Events provides help with your budget, guest list, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do lists. She can help with the overall wedding design leading up to the wedding, and on the big day, serve as the day-of coordinator. She will travel to your destination wedding and help plan any cultural wedding, non-religious or religious ceremony, or private elopement.

Follow Lise Lawrence Events on

Wedding venue
c47f4658167274f5 heart

1 Reviews for Lise Lawrence Events

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2017

Lise was absolutely AMAZING! I tried to plan and design and create my own wedding, while it was only for 25 people, it was a much larger job than I anticipated. Lise helped in so many ways and she was there for me whenever I needed her! In the planning phase we emailed, met, talked on the phone, and then she was with me on the big day for the ENTIRE event, making sure everything went on without any problems. If it was not for Lise, I would have been absolutely lost and the wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was. Her supportive nature and her ability to assist you in getting down to what *you* want and not what the vendors are trying to sell you. She was a great soundboard and when one vendor started to go back on her word, Lise was right there to give me support in how I dealt with it and to make sure I got what I paid for. Her services range from light support to the full blown wedding planner. She is absolutely wonderful and this is one person I wish I could keep in my life outside of the wedding because not only is she great at organizing stuff she is just an awesome person to begin with. For *any* size wedding, any type of wedding, for any event even, you will NOT be disappointed if you hire her! As I said, my wedding would not have been as incredibly awesome if she had not been there for me. Her commitment to making sure the person planning the wedding is supported 100% and on your special day she is there to hold your hand and get your through everything. If I ever have another event I need to plan I am calling her again, she was absolutely wonderful! THANK YOU LISE!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Lise Lawrence Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3