1 Main St, Northampton, MA 01060 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About Arrive Celebrations

Our main speciality is Day-of-Wedding Coordination, which allows you to enjoy your special day while we facilitate your wedding. We also specialize in corporate functions, holiday parties, and eco-friendly events.

Arrive Celebrations provides help with your budget, guest list, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do lists. They can help with the overall wedding design leading up to the wedding, and on the big day, serve as the day-of coordinator. They will travel to your destination wedding and help plan any cultural wedding, non-religious or religious ceremony, or private elopement.

Be sure to contact us today for a free consultation!

Services Offered:

• Eco-Friendly Weddings — Arrive Celebrations is passionate about planning green weddings while bringing your unique vision to life. Our eco-friendly weddings incorporate green, recycled, and reclaimed goods and services to decrease the impact on the planet. Our team ensures these options do not take away from the elegance or beauty of the events. Our team will help plan your entire wedding ceremony, reception, and even rehearsal dinner, or just a portion of it.
  • Engagements — The way you propose is a moment that will last forever. Let us help you create a unique and personalized experience that will always be a part of your story. From room makeovers to romantic picnics, we do it all.
  • Anniversary Celebrations — Enjoy a surprise party, special date, private concert, or even a flashmob to celebrate your anniversary! Our team of event planners will work with you to create the perfect experience for your celebration.
  • Pop-Up Weddings — Forget the planning, the organizing, the location, the decor, the flowers, and the details….simply arrive to your wedding for a designated time-frame, and experience everything without lifting a finger! Our event planners create unique, amazing, pop-up weddings that include all the details so you and your guests to arrive and enjoy. Tell us the city, we will plan the rest according to your budget.
  • Destination Wedding — Looking for your ideal wedding destination? Whether you’re looking for a beachfront all-inclusive property or a quaint European castle in the country, we’ll help make your dreams of the perfect destination wedding a reality. From a sprawling family-friendly gem to a chic and secluded adults-only oasis, we offer you a world of choice.
  • Elopements — Whether you’re seeking a microwedding, vow renewal, or a big day with all the bells and whistles, we can customize our services to meet your needs to elope!
  • Virtual Weddings & Events — NEW. Looking to host a virtual ceremony? The team at Arrive Celebrations can help fulfill all your #socialdistancingneeds.
  • Other Events — We don’t just provide wedding services. We plan other events as well. From corporate events to team celebrations, conferences, and birthday parties, our ten years of event planning experience can cover it!

About Arrive Celebrations:
The team at Arrive Celebrations has been working in the events field for the past 10 years. They have worked on large-scale events all over the world including the Cannes Film Festival, Vancouver Fashion Week, Wanderlust Yoga Festival, and events with His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. Today, they dedicate their time to working with individual clients on their most special day; weddings.Arrive Celebrations launched to create a client experience that merges professionalism and passion. Whether planning an engagement session, wedding, corporate event, or birthday party, passion shines through in every detail. Arrive Celebrations plans events all over the world, but their team is based in New England.The team’s love for sustainability and creating “green” events is now the focus of their work. Nevertheless, they enjoy taking on clients from all walks of life that share the vision of making their event one of a kind.

?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7878&rid=LOADED?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7878&rid=BEFORE?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7878&rid=FINISH

Follow Arrive Celebrations on

wedding table set 51 978813 159114955427455

2 Reviews for Arrive Celebrations

1 User photo

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2017

Lise was absolutely AMAZING! I tried to plan and design and create my own wedding, while it was only for 25 people, it was a much larger job than I anticipated. Lise helped in so many ways and she was there for me whenever I needed her! In the planning phase we emailed, met, talked on the phone, and then she was with me on the big day for the ENTIRE event, making sure everything went on without any problems. If it was not for Lise, I would have been absolutely lost and the wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was. Her supportive nature and her ability to assist you in getting down to what *you* want and not what the vendors are trying to sell you. She was a great soundboard and when one vendor started to go back on her word, Lise was right there to give me support in how I dealt with it and to make sure I got what I paid for. Her services range from light support to the full blown wedding planner. She is absolutely wonderful and this is one person I wish I could keep in my life outside of the wedding because not only is she great at organizing stuff she is just an awesome person to begin with. For *any* size wedding, any type of wedding, for any event even, you will NOT be disappointed if you hire her! As I said, my wedding would not have been as incredibly awesome if she had not been there for me. Her commitment to making sure the person planning the wedding is supported 100% and on your special day she is there to hold your hand and get your through everything. If I ever have another event I need to plan I am calling her again, she was absolutely wonderful! THANK YOU LISE!

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Junghahn · Married on 07/27/2019

From start to finish, she made it happen!

We couldn't have done it without Lise! My wife and I eloped with the plan to one day plan a party for friends and family. Ten years went by and we were still stuck. Lise was invaluable to us in finding the perfect venue and then helping organize all the details from photographer to flowers to on-site child care. Lise listened to our needs, worked with our individual approaches, and kept us organized! She also gave us immense peace of mind by being on-site for our weekend celebration! We didn't have to think about anything other than having a great time (which we did).

Sent on 08/30/2019

Arrive Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1 Main St Northampton, MA, 01060 See on map
    Location of (Arrive Celebrations)