Lisa Rodrigues Photography

Chestnut Hill, MA View map
$2,985 Most Popular Price

$2,985 Most Popular Price

My love for photography started during my high school years. I was introduced to a photography class and once I entered that darkroom I was hooked. There was something about the smell, stillness, and unknown that really pulled me in. I was also blessed with a teacher who really saw my vision and love for photography and nurtured me along the way. I owe her so much of where I am today.

Soon after this experience, I began asking friends to be my muse while trying out all sorts of new things. I was inspired to learn and grow.

Life happened and I began focusing on other things. I got married, had children and my focus for photography took a back seat while I focused on growing my career within higher education. One thing that remained true was my passion for creating everlasting memories for people.

I am continuing to focus on learning, growing, and fostering my love for photography. I am eager to meet new clients and provide them with exquisite photographs!