Fort Collins, CO 80526 Map · Phone number

About Lisa O'Dwyer Photography

A fine-art photographer based in Fort Collins Colorado, but has lived and worked in Ireland, Japan, England and Italy. I love the texture and quality of traditional color and B&W film and use this mainly, supplementing with digital when needed. I give a customised bespoke service for an individual's needs, wants and style. No two weddings are ever the same!

My wedding photographs have been featured in magazines such as Destination Weddings and Honeymoons, Confetti Ireland, and Wedding Journal. International features have been on Style Me Pretty, Reverie, 100 Layer Cake, One Fab Day, Fly Away Bride, Glamour & Grace, and many others.

Looking forward to hearing about you and your wedding soon!

Follow Lisa O'Dwyer Photography on

fort collins wedding photographer lisa odwyer
colorado fine art wedding photographer lisa odwyer
denver fine art wedding photographer lisa odwyer
Lisa O'Dwyer Photography
aspen fine art wedding photographer lisa odwyer
Lisa O'Dwyer Photography
vail wedding photographer lisa odwyer
fort collins wedding photographer lisa odwyer
colorado fine art wedding photographer lisa odwyer
denver fine art wedding photographer lisa odwyer

27 Reviews for Lisa O'Dwyer Photography

1 User photo

Lisa O'Dwyer Photography 1

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa was a pleasure to work with and I would hire her again for any big event. Almost a year ago, I panicked while I was searching for a photographer for our wedding. It seemed that several were inexperienced or others weren't available for our date. Lisa responded very promptly and laid out everything I'd need to know about her services. She had an extensive portfolio and a lot of suggestions.

Our engagement photos are the best photos I've ever seen of myself or my husband and we will treasure those forever. Lisa suggested exactly where to go and selected four beautiful spots in Rocky Mountain National Park. She handled everything once we arrived. Her suggestions for backdrops, lighting, clothes, and poses were so helpful for two people who would rather not be in the limelight. She also guided my rather grumpy husband who would have preferred a hike to a photo shoot. She also captured beautiful photos of our dog/fur baby whom we adore. The photos were stunning and we received them just weeks afterward.

Lisa navigated our wedding day flawlessly. She overcame all of the awkward family dynamics and somehow made it all work. As promised, she delivered once again hundreds of beautiful photos. We honestly don't know where to start as far as which ones to print or put in an album. I loved so many of them. She was there for the right amount of time and captured everything I would have wanted from our wedding day. I was concerned at first about only having one photographer for our ceremony, but that ended up not being a concern once I saw the photos. They were so beautiful.

Lisa was professional, prompt, and incredibly knowledgeable about her craft. I will recommend her to any friends getting married. I am so grateful that we hired Lisa and that she was there to help us with an otherwise hectic process.

Lisa, I wish you the best and thanks for everything.

-L & R

Patty · Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa was not only a true artist, but also an absolute joy to have on our wedding day! Our photos captured everything I hoped they would: emotions, the Colorado backdrop, the ambiance, and dance floor antics. And I must say all these elements were captured with taste and elegance. Thank you, Lisa, for giving us these beautiful snapshots of the best day of our lives!

Lisa O'Dwyer Photography 2

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely loved working with Lisa! She truly captured the excitement, love, and beauty of our big day and we are thrilled with the massive collection of photos she gave us! Her professionalism, attention to detail, flexibility, and personality made the entire process (from engagement to reception) easy and so much fun! We are so grateful to have had her talented eye capturing our story!

Lisa O'Dwyer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Rachel Havel Photography
    Rachel Havel Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is a kind, professional photographer who takes great pride in her trade.

• Hana Style
    Hana Style Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Lisa O'Dwyer as a photographer for your wedding day. She is so much fun and easy to work with. Lisa always amazes me with her beautiful artistic photos. I would definitely use her for my wedding if I were to do it all over again.

• Pink Diamond Events
    Pink Diamond Events Wedding Planners

I love Lisa O'Dwyer Photographer! She has such an artistic eye for details and her photos have a beautiful look to them! She is so fun to work with and can catch the shot without being pushy or intrusive! If you want beautiful wedding photos, I definitely recommend Lisa O'Dwyer Photography!

• Fort Collins, CO 80526 See on map