Lisa Marshall Photography

Melbourne, FL View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

A creative-fun approach to photography resulting in vivid colors and classy black and whites are the building blocks of Lisa Marshall Photography. Capturing the essence and emotion of each wedding is pivotal. Every detail will be photographed, allowing us to tell your complete story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rachel D. Married on 05/02/2022

Magic Maker!

Lisa is the best of the best! A true artist and professional, Lisa is organized and a truly wonderful person to work with. We knew we had to have her for our wedding after reviewing her portfolio. We immediately booked a package that included an engagement shoot and were blown away with her work! She traveled to Orlando and met us at a garden that she had never shot at before, but her work would make you think that she had been there thousands of times! She made us feel so comfortable posing. My husband and I had never done a photo shoot before but with Lisa guiding us you would have thought we were professionals. When we got the photos back, I was speechless. As a person who generally does not like photos of myself, I was BLOWN AWAY! Every photo was beautiful, the lighting was perfect, and the people in the photos looked amazing! Fast forward to our wedding day, Lisa and Clint arrived and advised us on the best locations for shots. We took their recommendations and I am so glad we did! Lisa has an eye for lighting like no other. Our bridal party look like professional models, our family pictures are beautiful! I am so happy we had Lisa document the best day of our lives. My only regret is that I wish I booked her longer. 😊 Thank you Lisa! We cannot wait to work with you again!
    Annick M. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazingly talented!

There’s a reason why Lisa is one of the most recommended photographers in central Florida…. She’s an expert in her field! Not only are her photos stunning but she is choreographing you for the photos and you don’t even realize it. She’s having you move ever so slightly to catch the perfect angles, perfect lighting and perfect shot. Lisa also has a vision for amazing shots with the smallest details. I could not recommend her enough and plan to work with her again to capture more of our big life moments. Thank you so much for eternalizing our big day! You are such a talent!!
    Tiffany Married on 02/12/2021

Amazing Photographer

Lisa is the BEST wedding photographer!! Her style is beautiful, and she captures every little detail of your special day! We feel so blessed to have had her capture our wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

I Do Weddings by Kristen I Do Weddings by Kristen Wedding Planners

When a couple has the best day ever, they need someone who will capture each moment of happiness and enjoyment. Months of planning and all the details put together for a special day shouldn't be missed. Lisa Marshall is an outstanding professional photographer who is worth every bit of financial investment. Her talent and energy allow for couples to have the confidence that what is important will be photographed. Any opportunity to work with her is a pleasure. I look forward to our next event together!

Up the Creek Farms Up the Creek Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Great photographer and wonderful person! Her pictures are beautiful, you'll have to look through some of her past blogs from Up the Creek Farms. You will fall in LOVE with them, promise :)

Melbourne, FL, 32934
Location of (Lisa Marshall Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding