Lisa Marshall Photography Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 37 Reviews
View more information

Rachel D. Married on 05/02/2022

Magic Maker!

Lisa is the best of the best! A true artist and professional, Lisa is organized and a truly wonderful person to work with. We knew we had to have her for our wedding after reviewing her portfolio. We immediately booked a package that included an engagement shoot and were blown away with her work! She traveled to Orlando and met us at a garden that she had never shot at before, but her work would make you think that she had been there thousands of times! She made us feel so comfortable posing. My husband and I had never done a photo shoot before but with Lisa guiding us you would have thought we were professionals. When we got the photos back, I was speechless. As a person who generally does not like photos of myself, I was BLOWN AWAY! Every photo was beautiful, the lighting was perfect, and the people in the photos looked amazing! Fast forward to our wedding day, Lisa and Clint arrived and advised us on the best locations for shots. We took their recommendations and I am so glad we did! Lisa has an eye for lighting like no other. Our bridal party look like professional models, our family pictures are beautiful! I am so happy we had Lisa document the best day of our lives. My only regret is that I wish I booked her longer. 😊 Thank you Lisa! We cannot wait to work with you again!
    Annick M. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazingly talented!

There’s a reason why Lisa is one of the most recommended photographers in central Florida…. She’s an expert in her field! Not only are her photos stunning but she is choreographing you for the photos and you don’t even realize it. She’s having you move ever so slightly to catch the perfect angles, perfect lighting and perfect shot. Lisa also has a vision for amazing shots with the smallest details. I could not recommend her enough and plan to work with her again to capture more of our big life moments. Thank you so much for eternalizing our big day! You are such a talent!!
    Tiffany Married on 02/12/2021

Amazing Photographer

Lisa is the BEST wedding photographer!! Her style is beautiful, and she captures every little detail of your special day! We feel so blessed to have had her capture our wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Tiffany D. Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing Photographers!

Lisa Marshall is absolutely the best! She and Clint did such a great job photographing our wedding. We are so happy with how the pictures turned out! They did a great job capturing all of the details. We would definitely recommend!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 07/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Photographer Out There!!!

I really don't think there are enough words to fully describe just how absolutely amazing Lisa and Clint both are! We worked with them for our wedding earlier this month and were overjoyed with how it all turned out!! We even met up with Lisa again to do some more photos the week after when the weather was nicer!!! The photos are better than we could have ever hoped and Lisa made us feel so comfortable the entire day!! We searched high and low for a photographer that was our style and when we found Lisa we stopped looking!! The day after we booked our venue we booked Lisa!!!! Now we just need to find an excuse to work with her again!!!!! 😄🥰
  • Sasha
    Sasha B. Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Photographer

Lisa is wonderful! She is one of the best photographers I have every experienced, and I have been in 9 different weddings! She is confident, professional, and fun! My pictures were beautiful and she captured every moment!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/18/2019

Client is top priority

My husband and I knew we wanted Lisa as soon as we saw her portfolio and editing styles. From the first phonecall, she was very organized and made us feel like we were her only clients. Any questions or concerns we had, she addressed them with an educated response and explanation of why her request would help things go smoothly. She helped keep me organized not only with her, but also with my other vendors by requesting timelines and other information.
    Lisa truly went above and beyond what I expected to come up with solutions for how to work with our package and the pictures we wanted the day of. She is extremely organized and will make sure to capture the shots you want!
    Christina G. Married on 05/10/2019

Kind and Talented!

Lisa and Clint are Awesome! They are both very kind and are very talented at what they do. The photos they took of our wedding are so beautiful! Thank you both for capturing those special moments of our day.
    Moriah C. Married on 02/07/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Where do I even begin?! There truly are no words to describe how amazingly talented Lisa is! From the moment we saw her work, my husband & I absolutely fell in love. We loved it so much that we chose our wedding date based off of her availability. She has an undeniable talent of seeking out the best lighting & capturing every detail beautifully.

Lisa & her husband made our entire wedding day so smooth & enjoyable. As soon as they arrived they knew exactly what they were doing & they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. So many stunning pictures were captured from so many different angles & we honestly love every single one of them. It's impossible to choose a favorite because they are all breathtaking.

Thank you Lisa & Clint for making our wedding day perfect. You exceeded our expectations & we could not of hand picked a better photographer to capture our special day. Lisa Marshall Photography gets a 100+ stars from us & we can't wait to use her again in the future!
    Lindsay J. Married on 01/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down best photographer!

Lisa and Clint were hands down the best. They knew all the spots at our venue and made it just that much less stressful! They made us feel so comfortable and just had a wonderful time. We could not believe how awesome our pictures turned out and how fast we got them back. 10 stars all the way!
    Aimee Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa is amazing! She did our engagement shoot and wedding - she was extremely accommodating setting up our LAST MINUTE engagement shoot and had the photos ready for us very quickly so we could have them set up at our reception. Our dog, Avery, was included in the engagement photos and was in the wedding so that definitely adds a bit of uncertainty but Lisa handled her well and got some amazing photos of her even when she didn't seem to want to sit still! My husband and I had never taken professional photos before. We are so glad we met with Lisa and had the engagement photos taken because it helped us get comfortable and she also taught us a few key poses which helped us on wedding day. Her husband, Clint, as the second shooter on wedding day was also great and easy to work with. They made sure they didn't miss a single moment throughout the night and every photo truly depicts how beautiful the venue is and how much FUN everyone had! I look forward to having more photos taken by Lisa in the future and will recommend her to everyone.
    Kaitlin Married on 02/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It's hard to put into words how wonderful our experience with Lisa Marshall has been. Shortly after my husband and I got engaged, we contacted Lisa about shooting our wedding. She is fantastic with communicating and making sure everything is on track! She is so passionate about her profession and it shows through her photographs. She is professional, organized, and absolutely a blast to work with! From the moment Lisa and her husband Clint arrived to shoot, it was nothing but smiles and laughter. My husband and I are camera shy and they made us feel comfortable the entire day. We were blown away to see how many pictures were taken and it really felt like we were back reliving our special day all over again! Our pictures are absolutely stunning and exactly what we were looking for. Thank you Lisa and Clint for making our wedding day so special. We will be contacting you once little ones arrive! :)
    Victoria Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I even start on how to describe how FABULOUS Lisa Marshall, and her husband, Clint are! I knew from the day we got engaged that I had to have Lisa - she was the first vendor I contacted to make sure the day was available for her! From the very start at our engagement shoot, to spending time on the phone discussing details of the day, then making sure they captured all of the moments of our wedding day ... to getting the hundreds of edited photos back that make it impossible to choose favorites - everything about Lisa & Clint was top notch! She makes it so much more fun and easy to be in photos (especially if your not comfortable being in front of the camera); and they both care so much to make sure you get photos of everything you have on your list. I wish I could have another wedding day just to spend more time with them . . . I see a family shoot in the future for sure! Thank you so much for being the best!! --- Of course I'll be showing off photos to everyone and bragging about you! <3
    Kasey Married on 07/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa was an absolute pleasure to work with! There really is no need to find any other photographer. She did our college graduation/engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Her and her husband were wonderful to work with and they go above and beyond to ensure that you're comfortable! She is able to create such beautiful photos and I couldn't imagine having anyone else on our wedding day!
    Teresa Married on 07/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    INCREDIBLE photographer!! I have been a fan of her work for years and it was a dream come true to get to work with Lisa for our wedding photos!! She was so much fun to work with, so professional, yet relatable, and so sweet!! She made the wedding day planning so easy! On the wedding day, she helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera too!! When we got to see our wedding photos, they brought tears to my eyes! She captured literally EVERYTHING and they were so beautifully done! She has such a classically artistic eye! It was so fun to look through the pictures with my husband and family, being able to walk back through our wedding day together! These pictures are such a gift to us; one that we could never pay enough for!! If you are considering Lisa Marshall Photography, give yourself the gift of emotion-filled, beautiful, classic wedding pictures and book her!!! We can't wait to book anniversary pictures and work with her again!!
    Brianne Married on 04/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There is no need to spend time meeting with any other photographer because Lisa Marshall is the absolute best! My husband and I could not have imagined anyone better for our wedding. Lisa was accommodating, personal, and efficient. She captured every special moment on our day and did so with superb taste. We cannot thank her enough! We would recommend her for every occasion!

Brittany Married on 01/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa was so professional throughout our experience. We did our engagement session and she got to know our personalities. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband ran the day perfectly and made our pictures into an amazing story to tell our special day. The best wedding photographer around!
    Teresa Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa and her husband were absolutely wonderful in photographing our wedding. We truly could not be happier. They will capture all the special moments you request and surprise you will candid memories that you will cherish for the rest of your happily married lives ?? Go this this team and you won't be disappointed!
    Cera Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa was absolutely wonderful from the first time I spoke to her. She helped me every step of the way. She was so kind and easy to work with. Her and her husband shot my wedding and they both did an amazing job. The were amazing to work with and my pictures came out beautiful. If you are looking for someone who is talented, patient, easy going, fun and all around awesome then I would recommend you chose Lisa.
    Kelly Married on 08/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa was absolutely fantastic! We are so glad we found her and were so lucky she was available for our wedding day. Her style is exactly what we were looking for – beautifully crafted, artistically awesome photos. She captured every special moment from the day and was a pleasure to work with. We love the photos so much, and would 100% recommend her!
    Toni Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved working Lisa. She made us feel so comfortable and gave us so many helpful tips. Our engagement pictures came out beautifully, and the images I've seen so far from the wedding were amazing. On the day of the wedding we worked with Lisa and her husband Clint and were equally impressed with him. They were a great team. We will definitely be using Lisa again for whatever our future needs may be. I can't wait to work with Lisa again. Very highly recommended.
    Dana Married on 05/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa did an AMAZING job with our engagement photos! I can't wait to see the beautiful wedding photos she leaves us with after our special day!
    Ryanne Married on 03/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa is amazing! She is professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were sent to us almost immediately after our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. They all turned out beautifully! She also helped to keep us on track and organized throughout our ceremony and reception. She listened to our requests and made sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted as far as family photos, time being spent after the ceremony taking pictures, lots of candid shots etc. Her husband, Clint, is equally as great and was there to accompany Lisa at our wedding. They make a great team and their level of expertise and attention to detail really shines through in all of our pictures. We couldn't be more happy with the results. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. We got the package that included an engagement session as well. Worth every cent!
  • User2525711 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa is absolutely amazing and very talented. My husband and I had our engagement photo session with her on the beach and after a fun, relaxed experience we knew we would choose her to shoot our wedding/reception photos as well. Our wedding photos could not have turned out more beautiful!! I will most definitely be telling all of my newly engaged friends about her.
    Gayle Married on 01/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The rating stars don't go high enough! Lisa was amazing to work with. In addition to her talent and creativity, she is just an absolutely lovely person. She even had my husband, who HATES taking pictures, enjoying himself! :)
illustration stars