Lisa Marlo,LLC-CALLIGRAPHER

Lisa Marlo,LLC-CALLIGRAPHER

About Lisa Marlo,LLC-CALLIGRAPHER

Calligraphy for every event!

Hello you seekers of a scribe/calligrapher!

I have been working professionally for about 15 years as a calligrapher.

I am also a self taught artist.  I have worked in oils, pastels, watercolors.  I have painted floors, walls, furniture and anything else paint will adhere to.  I love to paint!  Check out my website....

I have absolutely loved working with brides over the years and helping them sort out the etiquette of addressing their wedding envelopes.

I can be reached at 864-423-0225 and/or lisa.marlo@att.net,

I look forward to working with you!

Lisa Marlo Bethea

Programs (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Addressing (1)

Lisa is amazing! Her beautiful work added the unique touch to my daughters wedding invitations which made them absolutely perfect. She also did our place cards and two signs for the reception. Lisa was great to work with. She even met us at the mall to pick-up the place cards. If you are seeking exquisite art and someone who is professional and a joy to work with, Lisa Marlo is definitely the person to choose.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa's calligraphy is beautiful and my daughter's invitations looked stunning! She was fun to work with, yet professional at the same time. She paid great attention to detail and asked questions if she was unsure of any spellings or titles. I would definitely recommend Lisa to anyone in need of calligraphy or art.

Profile Picture Erin , 10/22/16, 1 Review