Lisa Marlo Reviews

41 | Greenville, SC

41 Reviews for Lisa Marlo

41 Lisa Marlo Reviews

Jamie · Getting married on 12/01/2018

Lisa is exceptional, and I couldn’t be happier with her work and service! She recently completed my save the dates, and they are beautiful; each envelope a work of art! Her prices are fair, her work is excellent and she has proved to be an excellent resource, providing guidance and etiquette tips. Look no further than Lisa, she will not disappoint!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Lisa was great!! She did all of my calligraphy for the wedding and I can’t say enough good things about her! I have gotten so many compliments on all of her work! I HIGHLY recommend!

Anita · Married on 07/21/2018

Lisa did a beautiful job addressing the envelopes for my daughter’s wedding invitations. She has many styles to choose from and had them finished earlier than I was expecting. She was very easy to work with and responded quickly to my emails.

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Lisa did a fantastic job with our envelopes for my upcoming wedding! Her calligraphy work is beautiful and my guests are so impressed with the presentation of the invitations. Will definitely use Lisa in the future for any calligraphy needs!

Leslie · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough about Lisa! Her calligraphy is beautiful, and she was such a pleasure to work with. She has been addressing wedding invitations for over 20 years, and it definitely shows. She had an answer for every question and is an expert at invitation etiquette. My wedding invitations arrived later than I was initially expecting, and Lisa had no problem completing all the calligraphy within a very short time frame. I have already received so many compliments from our guests! If you're looking for a calligrapher for wedding invitations, do yourself a favor and hire Lisa. She is the BEST!!

Amanda · Married on 04/11/2018

Lisa was wonderful to work with. We had a formal event we needed hand calligraphy for a few hundred envelopes . She was expedient, the quality was perfect and she kept us on our deadline! I would highly recommend Lisa for any wedding or formal event where calligraphy is required.

Meredith · Married on 01/14/2018

Lisa Marlo is incredible to work with and she creates beautiful calligraphy! She presented us with lots of calligraphy styles to choose from. It was such a difficult decision because they were all beautiful. Our guests were stunned with the elegance and thoughtfulness that the calligraphy added to our invitations. Not only is Lisa creatively talented, but she is extremely knowledgeable in wedding etiquette. She knew exactly the way in which the names and addresses should be written, when to put the invites in the mail, and more. Ours was a formal evening wedding and I wanted everything to the ‘t’, she made it happen. Beyond calligraphy, Lisa created our rehearsal dinner invites by hand. They were amazing! They had an old world flair to match our venue and added a memorable touch. She also painted a display to welcome our guests to the wedding, a fun and whimsical touch for our guests and one that I can now hang in my house as a memory. I cannot day enough about how fabulous Lisa is and how top notch her creations are. Lisa will create magic for your wedding!

Lisa Marlo 1
    Lisa Marlo 2
    Lisa Marlo 3

Pat · Married on 01/14/2018

Lisa is amazing! Her attention to the details of etiquette, professionalism and beautiful work gave our wedding just the touch we desired! She not only addressed the wedding invitation envelopes but custom designed our Rehearsal Dinner invitations. We received so many compliments on the originality and personalization which set the atmosphere for our celebration. Don’t think twice. You won’t be disappointed! Lisa was wonderful to work with and so accommodating. It was the occasion we dreamed of and Lisa was an important part of that. Thank you, Lisa!

Susan · Married on 05/13/2017

I could not be happier with the calligraphy for my daughter's wedding invitations. Lisa is such a pleasure to work with and she was so accommodating. I would absolutely recommend her. One of the best decisions I made and am looking forward to the compliments once our guests receive them!

Rhonda · Married on 11/19/2016

Lisa is amazing! Her beautiful work added the unique touch to my daughters wedding invitations which made them absolutely perfect. She also did our place cards and two signs for the reception. Lisa was great to work with. She even met us at the mall to pick-up the place cards. If you are seeking exquisite art and someone who is professional and a joy to work with, Lisa Marlo is definitely the person to choose.

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

Lisa's calligraphy is beautiful and my daughter's invitations looked stunning! She was fun to work with, yet professional at the same time. She paid great attention to detail and asked questions if she was unsure of any spellings or titles. I would definitely recommend Lisa to anyone in need of calligraphy or art.

Misty · Married on 10/22/2016

Don't work so hard to get great invitations to fall short on the envelopes! Lisa was great to work with and has a very quick turn around time. After I sent out my invitations I got so many compliments on how great the calligraphy was. I also got an email asking for Lisa's information because she loved it so much. It was so nice to drop them off knowing they are in good hands. In the grand scheme of things, doing calligraphy was more expensive than having them printed, but it was worth every penny.

Anna · Married on 10/15/2016

Lisa did such a great job with my invitations. She was so easy to work with, and she finished 275 invitations in just seven days! Her pricing is very reasonable, and her calligraphy is BEAUTIFUL. I love the look of the envelopes so much, I almost want to keep them! I'm so glad I found Lisa, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a calligrapher in the Greenville area!

Phyllis · Married on 09/17/2016

I enjoyed doing business with Lisa, she is excellent at what she does. My order came out beautiful and I am going to use Lisa again. She wrote on glass for me and I am wanting her to write on my daughter's candy dishes for her wedding. I highly recommend Lisa.
    Thanks, Phyllis

Was quick and responsive to any requests that were made. The quality of work was incredible and worth every penny.

Laura Whims · Married on 06/25/2016

Lisa is fantastic ! She addressed over 80 wedding invitations for me in three days, both inner and outer envelopes ! She has many styles to choose from. Lisa knows exactly what to do. She worked with my crazy work schedule and everything was perfect, yes perfect, beautiful and zero mistakes. Lisa's is so professional, and she knows her stuff. Etiquette, timelines, artistic, creative, she is the best I have used and will never use anyone else as long as I'm in Greenville, SC. She has also done brunch envelopes and luncheon envelopes for me ! Always perfect ! Thank you Lisa Marlo, you are amazing!

Antoine · Married on 05/21/2016

Lisa was such a pleasure to work with. She very talented at what she does, as well as gives you feedback on everything. We throughly enjoyed working with Lisa, and will go back with all our milestones as well. This will be a friendship that as sprouted from doing business together.

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

Lisa was wonderful to work with! She was easy to talk to and very knowledgeable of her craft. She created a look for my invitations that mimicked our Rustic style with a classic touch as well. It was as if she created a look just for me! It made the process so easy and comfortable, which, let's face it, is really important when wedding planning is going on. I highly recommend her for any event you may need her services for! Thank you soo much!

Katherine · Married on 04/07/2016

You have found the right vendor. Lisa did my wedding invitations more than 15 years ago. They were absolutely beautiful. You will want to frame a few of Lisa's envelopes along with your invitations! Once you see fine paper with Lisa's fluid and artistic style of calligraphy, you will understand why Lisa's work is so highly prized. Her work is an elegant touch to any wedding - large or small. So many of my guests commented on the calligraphy and asked for Lisa's name. I still recall the thrill I felt when Lisa wrote out my husband's name and mine. Lisa is a delight and you will want to use her work for many occasions. If friends are having a shower for you - don't forget to tell them about Lisa - her handpainted invitations for parties are keep sakes and certainly works of art.

Kirby · Married on 04/07/2016

I can't tell you how pleased I am with Lisa's work. Her calligraphy is outstanding and was beautiful on the painted background she made. More importantly, the overall project fulfilled my vision perfectly, and I'm very thankful. I had it framed as a gift, and I believe it will be wonderfully received. The project was completed well before the deadline we set, and I was very pleased to pay the amount she charged. I thought it was a tremendous value. Even though my project was not related to a wedding, I would recommend anyone wanting an excellent artist to prepare wedding invitations to use Lisa! I highly recommend her for other unique artistic services too. I definitely plan to use her amazing talent again myself.

Debbie · Married on 03/12/2016

Lisa Marlo is wonderful to work with her calligraphy is beautiful! She did the inner and outer envelopes for our daughters wedding. They are very elegant and I can not wait to send them out. Lisa has a very quick turn around time. Absolutely love how georgeous these envelopes look! She is now working on all our place cards for the wedding. Can not wait to see them we are using a different style. She has several styles to choose from and is very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Lisa! You will be very pleased. Well done Lisa....thank you again!!

Katherine · Married on 11/21/2015

I had a great experience with Lisa. She responded very promptly and had all 250 invitations done in ONE WEEK, that is including inner and outer envelopes. The invitations look absolutely amazing and I could not be happier! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who needs beautiful calligraphy done for a very reasonable price. I can't thank her enough for the lovely invitations!

jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

Lisa is wonderful to work with and her calligraphy is absolutely beautiful! She did my envelopes and I hope to have her do other things for my wedding because they turned out so nice. Lisa worked with me around my work hours and is always a joy to talk to. She is a talented artist and her calligraphy is so pretty. She has different styles to choose from as well. I highly recommend Lisa. I am so excited to send out these gorgeous envelopes.

LAUREN · Married on 08/08/2015

Lisa has been absolutely fabulous to work with!! She customized a deign to go with my invitations & got my entire set turned around in a week!! Lisa is a LIFESAVER - handing my invitations over to Lisa was the best decision I could have made at 2.5 months out!!!

Alex · Married on 08/01/2015

Lisa did our calligraphy on our invitations and did an absolutely wonderful job. She had over 300 envelopes and was done within 2 weeks. She's very professional and gives great etiquette for how things should be done. I would definitely recommend Lisa to anyone, she does great!