211 Mott street, New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number

About Linhardt Jewelry Atelier

Lisa Linhardt specializes in creating one-of-a-kind custom engagement rings and wedding bands using recycled precious metals and responsibly-sourced stones. Lisa is known for her uncanny ability to translate a customer's style into a cherished heirloom, which makes her high in demand as a custom jeweler.

As a trained goldsmith and silversmith, Lisa's design process is artisanal and rare: she forges billets, mixes her own golds, and hand-picks her diamonds and gemstones. The diamonds she sources are "mine-to-market", which goes beyond "conflict-free"; it means that the stones come directly from diamond sightholders, thus reducing the number of “middlemen” in the process and ensuring that diamonds are mined in conditions that benefit the local communities. Lisa offers the highest quality of traditional French micropavé technique and specializes in custom mixes of gold, such as her popular “Champagne” and “Grey” golds. Her craftsmanship encompasses traditional metalsmith techniques such as Mokume Gane, as well as Lapidary work, as she can custom-cut a stone into any shape. During the custom process, Lisa works alongside the customer to create a concept and stay within the desired budget. Lisa creates sketches, a mold, CAD rendering, and 3-D wax model leading up to the creation of the piece, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.

Lisa Linhardt's outstanding craft and fully customized design process make her a unique partner for customers who are looking to create one-of-a-kind lasting jewels, and care to know where their diamonds come from.

Visit our blog to see Lisa's range of design creations, and go here to read what clients are saying about working with

Follow Linhardt Jewelry Atelier on

webres0050350
nativeamericanweddingset

3 Reviews for Linhardt Jewelry Atelier

• User4462074 · 2+ years ago

If you want to work with an artist on a commissioned sculpture that you will wear on your hand for the rest of your life to symbolize the love and commitment between you and your spouse, then Lisa is your woman!

My husband and I went to a lot of jewelers before finding Lisa Linhardt and nobody met our creative or ethical standards. When we finally met Lisa, her depth of knowledge, creativity, philosophy and professionalism immediately set her apart from the rest. We were 100% confident in how she sources materials, mixes her own metals to create custom colors, and the laborious process she undertakes to create a ring from start to finish. She also didn’t try to upsell us like other jewelers. She listens to her customers, gets a sense of your style, considers your budget, and makes honest and informed suggestions about how to get the most value out of your purchase.

Our experience with Lisa was AMAZING. First she made my gorgeous engagement ring from scratch - including sourcing the diamond - in less than a week! When it came time for our wedding, Lisa made our bands and custom earrings to compliment my wedding dress. She came to a dress fitting to be inspired by the design and created an incredible set of earrings. She even made them convertible, so I could wear them casually as smaller studs, or dressier as dangling earrings.

Lisa goes above and beyond – always. Her craftsmanship is unrivaled and the care she takes with her customers is exceptional. I’m constantly impressed by Lisa’s ability to capture individual style and design preferences in her work. Looking through her portfolio of wedding/engagement designs, you'll notice that she does not have a specific look – instead, her rings perfectly reflect the aesthetic and personality of the couples that wears them.

On top of all this, Lisa’s prices are very reasonable – if not a bargain – for the personalized experience she offers. We completely trust Lisa and recommend her to all of our friends!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Sara · Married on 10/05/2013

Lisa made my custom engagement ring that my fiance designed. He had a very unique idea and she made it work! We also came up with equally unique wedding bands. She knows her materials, diamonds, and techniques to custom create anything in any budget. I'm so happy with my finished wedding set and love my husband's ring. I highly recommend Lisa!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Lori · Married on 10/15/2011

Lisa is the absolute best!!! We wanted to have custom rings made and had been in Lisa's beautiful shop before and knew her amazing work. She was beyond committed to making sure we were thrilled with her designs. The process was thorough and we got to see wax moulds of the rings before they went into final production. I get compliments on my ring constantly. She is an absolute dream to work with and oh so talented!!!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Linhardt Jewelry Atelier FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• 211 Mott street New York, 10012 See on map