Marysville, WA 98270 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Linens and Silk

"I'm very easy going and try to help out brides in all aspects of their wedding," Mercedes explains. "Going through the process myself not that long ago, I know it can get very frustrating trying to source out different vendors. So I try and provide brides with contacts that I personally used for my wedding or have worked with."

Linen's and Silk is equipped for any type of wedding you're after, be it a traditional, simple, or glamorous celebrity-style affair. Mercedes takes her cue from the bride's personal style. "I am very flexible and try to base the décor on the personalities of the brides. I give suggestions but ultimately follow their vision, whatever that may be."

Mercedes tries to stray from impersonal packages. "I find that everyone wants something different and what works for one bride doesn't work for another. So I choose to work one-on-one with the bride and figure out what they need and want and try, and then I customize a package deal just for them."

Follow Linens and Silk on

600x6001316619734001JaggerPhotography

1 Reviews for Linens and Silk

• Mercedes

Mercedes · event on 01/14/2012

I was very impressed with the quality and service. I Just wanted to write to thank you so much for the beautiful linens that truly transformed the look of our Anniversary reception! I can't tell you how many compliments I received on the decor at the reception, and the linens really set an elegant tone for the whole room. I very much appreciated the wonderful customer service and high level of professionalism that Mercedes has to guided me through the selection of fabrics.
    I would highly recommend Linens and Silk to my friends! Thanks Again for making my Anniversary perfect! :) Bri. H.

Sent on 02/03/2012

Linens and Silk FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Linens and Silk 1
    Floral bridal bouquet
    10" round bride bouquet made of creamy and white roses, cosmos and lily flowers with the color ribbon of choice to match your wedding decor theme.

• Marysville, 98270 See on map