Rochester, Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Linens and Beyond

Linens and Beyond is a full-service wedding rental business located in Rochester, Michigan, with over 15 years in the event industry. The company specializes in sophisticated table decor, seating, custom draping, and lighting solutions for weddings of all sizes and styles. With an extensive inventory, Linens and Beyond offers the latest fabrics, colors, rentals, and a la carte services for parties in the greater Detroit area.

The experienced team of event professionals will go above beyond to create beautiful room layouts decked in the finest linens, chairs, and table accessories. Appointments are available at their showroom, so you can get a feel of all the design combinations. Linens and Beyond offers three packages for couples to choose from, and design services available include the following:

• Chair Covers
  • Chiavari Chairs
  • Drapery
  • Tableware
  • Glassware
  • Flatware

Other Services
Aside from specializing in decor, Lines and Beyond can customize and add services to all packages provided. Specialty table linens can be shipped anywhere in the U.S., and lighting, chandeliers, and lounge furniture are available for couples to complete their vision. Other items provided by Linens and Beyond include:

• Chuppah

Linens and Beyond 6
Linens and Beyond 7

Elizabeth Morris · Married on 03/02/2019

Linens & beyond goes above & beyond

I contracted with Linens & Beyond (Loretta) for my wedding reception, specifically, the entrance draping, chair rental and the hanging of hundreds of test tubes over the head-captains table to which all white florals were added. First, her prices are unbeatable. Second, she is the only vendor my hall trusted and permitted to hang the test tubes from her ceiling because she is careful to not do any damage. Third, she is literally the best vendor ever and you should definitely have her on your team too! Loretta at Linens & Beyond went ABOVE AND BEYOND. As just an example, when my own tablecloths that I planned to use for my wedding shower (for which I did not hire Linens & Beyond)were too difficult for me to iron/steam myself (side note: I do not recommend buying your linens - what a hassle! live & learn), I took them to my dry cleaners. Welp, they handed me someone else's linens and I didn't realize until 12am the day of my shower. I emailed Loretta at about 12am hoping she could save my day (along with a number of other local vendors). Immediately (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE IS ASLEEP), she emailed me back and told me she could deliver enough all white linens to the location! I was relieved and able to actually go to sleep - rather than stay up all night trying to solve my problem. Full disclosure: I ended up able to retrieve my linens from the dry cleaners at 7am when they opened and didn't need Loretta to do so, but her response to my self-created emergency and willingness to step in (and then, no big deal when I didn't need them) was amazing! For my wedding, everything she had a part of was incredible. The draping was beautiful, the chairs were pretty and sturdy (no chairs were broken as I've witnessed happens with some other vendors and no one fell out of their chairs - they were comfy!) and the hanging arrangement - OMG, everyone commented how stunning it was. She really brought my pinterest idea to life and its probably one of the top 5 things that people said they could not believe about our wedding. 285 hanging test tubes spanning about 55 feet along the largest head table ever. I wish I could add a photo! She knew just how to hang them so they were in all of our photos, but not interfering with guests standing at the tables to give speeches. The project was a difficult and long one! And she saved the day again, because I had understood that my florist was supposed to do the insertion of water & flowers after Linens & Beyond hung the test tubes, but my florist about a month out from my wedding indicated that she had not agreed and was unable to do this part of the project. And, once again, Loretta stepped in to do the work & save the day. So impressed and highly recommend that you get this vendor on your team!

Linens and Beyond 8
    Linens and Beyond 9

Andria · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend Linens and Beyond! The hall was decorated beautifully! Great people to work with at affordable prices. Our colors were lavender and silver and we couldn’t have picked a better place! Thank you so much!

Linens and Beyond 10
    Linens and Beyond 11

Joann · Married on 08/18/2018

There is no need to search any further for your events....THIS IS THE ONLY company to visit! They do incredible work and will make your dreams come true! We LOVE Linens and Beyond! They do impeccable work! Your visions come alive! Absolutely AMAZING!

Linens and Beyond 12
    Linens and Beyond 19

Linens and Beyond Pricing

Linens and Beyond Price Rates

Linens and Beyond FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps
  • What food and beverage items are available? Flatware, Glassware, Linens