Westfield, IN 46074 Map · Phone number

About Line 11

For me, weddings are an opportunity to be a part of something unique. Being able to create beautiful and timeless images for you and your family is a huge blessing. I believe photography is about connecting people. Connecting them by a single, captured point in time. Sometimes across generations. Sometimes across oceans or continents. Maybe next to each other on the couch. I'd love to talk with you about how to make your wedding photography more than just pictures.

Thanks.

line11 ww15
line11 ww06

10 Reviews for Line 11

Victoria · Married on 05/10/2014

Dave & Linda are just amazing!! Worth every single penny! My best friend used them for her wedding & I did as well. Dave is exactly what you need and want in a photographer,...he keeps on schedule, keeps you calm & takes complete control so you don't have to worry. And the pictures are AMAZING! You won't find a better photographer in this state! Book it now! :)

My husband and I made a list of all of our wedding details and what was most important to us. Pictures ended up being our #1, and we are so happy we chose to do business with Line 11! They were there all day long and seemed to capture every moment. We are absolutely in love with our pictures...its been almost a year and I still look through them ALL the time! Very professional and very talented!

The MOST amazing photographers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! We are completely in love with our wedding photos. No overly posed cheesy pics, but in the moment truly capturing your happiness. The filters they use make colors look breathtaking and their view through a lens is like none I've ever seen. Word can't express how happy I am! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner