Clinton, NJ 08809 Map · Phone number

About Lindsey Reed Photography LLC

We are a husband and wife team. We are based in New Jersey but are always willing to travel. .

My love for weddings motivated me to start my own photography business. I look forward to capturing even the smallest details at weddings. There is nothing like seeing a groom's face the first time he sees his glowing bride, and I get to experience that joy over and over again.

No two weddings are alike and every couple has different needs. That is why we strive to do our best to work with each one. Unlike many photographers, who limit their shooting time to a specific number of hours, our time is unlimited.

From planning my own wedding, I understand the stresses that come with finding a wedding photographer whom you trust. I try my best to eliminate as much stress as I can on your big day, so that you can relax and enjoy it.

My approach is simple: I let each day unfold naturally, capturing memories and raw emotion in an editorial style. I love the artistic side of life and am always trying to see things from a new perspective.

Follow Lindsey Reed Photography LLC on

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a tabitha
tabtrashdress

7 Reviews for Lindsey Reed Photography LLC

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2017

Lindsey was amazing. She photographer my brother-in-law's wedding several years before we even got engaged. Once we started looking for photographers, my husband wanted to look her up. Neither of us is very comfortable having our picture taken, but Lindsey made it fun. We laughed so much and it made our pictures look wonderful. I questioned some of the staged poses she put us in, but seeing how the pictures came out made me wonder why I ever questioned her. She was so professional and respectful during the wedding and reception. She made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and then some. We've received so many compliments on her photos. Her skills are top notch. Thank you, Lindsey!

Sent on 08/07/2017

They were our photographers for our wedding in May. They were both amazing!!! I booked her before we even officially got engaged. She was the first wedding decision I made. And I'm so happy I did! She is so helpful and attentive and wonderful! I can't say enough good things about them! She took the most amazing pics, which wasn't always easy with the crazy group of people we had. She even got pics of all the kids smiling and looking at the camera! Which with these kids is very hard. They braved the biggest swarm of bees ever to get the most amazing pics of my dress at my childhood home. Memories I will treasure forever! She captured all the little things that are special to my husband and I. She was able to capture our love in our wedding pics. Truly amazing! I was crying looking at all the pics Bc they are exactly what I wanted our wedding photos to look like!! We are so happy we picked Lindsey and Paul! They were perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2016

I cannot recommend Lindsey highly enough. I need more people in my life to get married, so I can recommend her to more people.

I was an amateur photographer in college (I actually have my degree in Visual Arts with a focus in Photography) so I can be a tough critic when it comes to photos. The quality of Lindsey's work is fantastic. Her images are gorgeous. I'm not a photogenic person by any means, but I was floored when I saw some of these pictures - I looked pretty good, if I do say so myself!! And I give a lot of credit to Lindsey. The framing/perspective/focus are spot on - she's young, but do not let that bring any doubt into your mind, she is a PRO. I can't stop looking through my pictures and getting sucked back into that wedding-day giddyness again.

She's the best!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Lindsey Reed Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Elegance Remembered
    Elegance Remembered Wedding Rentals

Lindsey has the artistic ability to make every photo she shoots amazing! She sees things from all angles, her work truly reflects her passion for what she does, I highly recommend Lindsey!

• Elegance Remembered