Lindsey Hanks Photography

View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

I am Lindsey Hanks. I have a Bachelors degree in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington. I enjoy photographing a vast variety of subjects.
Each photo shoot is tailored to you, to capture the little details, the facial expressions, and the emotions that are often overlooked. I believe in doing some posed pictures and some candid shots. Many times, some of the best photographs are the real emotions and not a position or expression I ask for.
Smile, laugh, cry, play or even frown! One of my favorite things, as a photographer, is to go with my clients to a location where they feel free and comfortable and relaxed and see where the photo shoot take us.

I am available to photograph most occasions and events, from Bridal shots to babies, birthday parties to family photos. The majority of my photo sessions are outdoors at your desired location, but they can also be done indoors, if you have a location you prefer.

I am also available for still life and product photography.

I look forward to working with you.

A worthy Investment…

Photographs are something you can treasure for a lifetime…
They are memories, allowing you to look into the past and remember the special times. I want to provide that for you.

What to expect…

Your photo session may take a couple of hours. Each photo session progresses differently, causing the length to vary.

My goal is for you to feel comfortable and have fun. So, please feel relaxed and willing to play and see what happens!

Feel free to have a couple of outfit changes!

So, decide what kind of photo session suits you and we will find the perfect location!

After…

You will receive your images, digitally via flash drive, approximatly two weeks of the photo shoot.

Before each photo session, we will schedule a consultation. By doing so, we can discuss your dislikes, preferences, any special details you would like to include in your photographs, props, themes and much more. You will be provided with details on the cost and how the photo session will work.