Lindsay Kammerzelt

• Megan Biggs Photography

7 Reviews for Lindsay Kammerzelt

• Katy

Katy Chaney · Married on 12/23/2019

Love working with Lindsay!

I absolutely loved working with Lindsay! She has a way about her that keeps you calm and relaxed, with a true eye. Truly a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/10/2018

Lindsay was absolutely amazing! She was so patient with helping create the perfect package to fit within my budget! She was enthusiastic and made the experience so much better! Not only is she a great photographer, she was so kind and gave me pep talks to help keep my nerves down. Hire Lindsay! You will NOT regret it!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 12/16/2016

We are so happy we chose Lindsay as our photographer at The Buccaneer. She took some of the most amazing pictures that I’ve ever seen and really told the story of our magical day in such a wonderful way. She responded quickly to all of our emails and questions. When we met her, it felt like we had known her forever. She fit right in with our group and wasn’t intrusive nor did she rush us along or take pictures we really didn’t want. She was on time, respectful of our space and even told us to grab a drink of water after the ceremony before we continued taking pictures. Incredibly thoughtful, kind and got all the pictures we needed - you couldn’t ask for anyone better than Lindsay to photograph your special day. We loved Lindsay and the entire experience with her!

Sent on 01/17/2018

• Christiansted, 00820 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lindsay Kammerzelt)