Linden Hall

Dawson, PA View map Visit website
Guests 80 to 300

Guests 80 to 300

Let us help you plan your fairytale wedding. Imagine your ceremony or reception in our elegant Victorian Mansion or in the splendor of the Formal gardens, immersing you in the graciousness of a by-gone era. A minimum of 80 to 120 guests required in the Mansion for a sit-down dinner. For your ceremony 200 guests can be accommodated.

Garden Ceremony: The Management of Linden will have the option to relocate a Ceremony to an alternate setting due to inclement weather (90 minutes prior to ceremony)

Included in your mansion wedding package: Compliementary Guest Room for the Bride & Groom on your Wedding Night; Refresher Suite for the Bridal Party; Trellis for your Garden Ceremony; Floor-Length Table Linens & Skirting (White or Ivory); Choice of Assorted Napkin Colors; Fine China, Silverware and Glassware for Dinner; Bar Service Plastic Ware; Grand Piano in the Mansion Paneled Room; Display of your Cookies on Silver Trays; Cutting & serving of your Wedding Cake; Ample Free Guest Parking

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$8000.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
October

• Scott
    Scott S. Married on 04/09/2021

The BEST Ever!!!

Where to even begin.... the venue speaks for itself. The mansion, the garden, the tent, and everything were fantastic and we could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding! Now to talk about Rachel! Rachel is the BEST. She was a lifesaver throughout the course of planning our wedding!!! She is so enthusiastic about her job and on top of everything that it made the whole process super simple! I would 100% recommend Linden Hall and Rachel to anyone that is considering this venue for their wedding!!!
    Patrice D. Married on 10/06/2018

The most wonderful wedding venue ever!

I am not big on writing reviews, but I had to write one for this place. We had my daughters "wedding weekend" there a month ago. I call it wedding weekend because we had the rehearsal and dinner Friday night,and most of us stayed until Sunday.
    Rachel walked us through the rehearsal outside as we planned to have it, but also in the mansion in case of rain. Then we went down to the patio outside of the restaurant for the back yard bbq dinner. Everything was wonderful! We stayed later than I'm sure the staff planned on. They were wonderful about it. They put the rest of our champagne punch in a pitcher for us and even brought lanterns out to us as they left for the evening.
    We all went to a wonderful breakfast the next morning before starting our day.
    Sadly it did rain for the ceremony, but again the incredible staff lead by Rachel got the mansion set up quickly and efficiently. It wasn't what we planned, but we were so happy there was a plan B for us. The cocktail hour was amazing. Rachel added a lot of little touches for it as well as the tent reception that followed.
    The rain stopped and the views from the mansion are nothing short of amazing
    The food at the cocktail hour and the reception could not have possibly been better. I had many tell me it was the best food they ever had at a wedding.
    Everything ran so smoothly even with our weather glitch. And again the staff at Linden Hall is fantastic.
    This was our youngest daughter, so our third wedding, and it was by far our favorite. The other two were beautiful, but this one was fabulous. If I were to host another, I would absolutely have it here again. My one friend told me that next week that she's been to a lot of weddings and this was the most beautiful one she ever attended.
    Anyone considering here should put all doubts out of your mind and book it. You will never find a more wonderful venue!
    I wish I could have thanked every staff member, but I'm so very grateful for Rachel. You are amazing!!!
    Thank you for making our dreams come true!!
    Courtney Married on 08/25/2018
    Rachel Swink at Linden Hall is a goddess and a dream come true, and I don't care how cheesy that sounds! She was truly so easy to work with, answered all of my million questions, and gave me great advice along the way. She was a godsend on the day of the wedding and went above and beyond for my hubs and I & all of our guests. She kept things running smoothly and I felt so calm knowing she was there for us!

We had both our ceremony and reception at Linden Hall and it was the most incredible day from start to finish. Linden Hall is such a beautiful venue- I love that you get the beautiful mansion for formal photos and the gorgeous grounds for more natural shots with greenery! Truly, it's the best of both worlds!

All of my guests have raved about how delicious the food was, and I truly would not change a thing if I could go back- and I feel like that says it all! I would give 1 million stars if I could!!

Pricing

Linden Hall Price Rates

432 Linden Hall Road Dawson, 15428
724-216-0652
800-944-3238
Location of (Linden Hall)

Linden Hall frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Linden Hall?

Linden Hall includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Linden Hall in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Linden Hall for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Linden Hall for wedding events?

Linden Hall offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Linden Hall offer?

Linden Hall offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Linden Hall offer for wedding events?

Linden Hall offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Bar Services
  • Catering Services
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Linden Hall and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Linden Hall is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding

Wedding Venues