432 Linden Hall Road, Dawson, PA 15428 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 80 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Linden Hall

Let us help you plan your fairytale wedding. Imagine your ceremony or reception in our elegant Victorian Mansion or in the splendor of the Formal gardens, immersing you in the graciousness of a by-gone era. A minimum of 80 to 120 guests required in the Mansion for a sit-down dinner. For your ceremony 200 guests can be accommodated.

Garden Ceremony: The Management of Linden will have the option to relocate a Ceremony to an alternate setting due to inclement weather (90 minutes prior to ceremony)

Included in your mansion wedding package: Compliementary Guest Room for the Bride & Groom on your Wedding Night; Refresher Suite for the Bridal Party; Trellis for your Garden Ceremony; Floor-Length Table Linens & Skirting (White or Ivory); Choice of Assorted Napkin Colors; Fine China, Silverware and Glassware for Dinner; Bar Service Plastic Ware; Grand Piano in the Mansion Paneled Room; Display of your Cookies on Silver Trays; Cutting & serving of your Wedding Cake; Ample Free Guest Parking

• Bella Terra Vineyards
03a66a16b5393ff2 1513866810526 screen shot 2017 12 21 at 9 32 06 am
screen shot 2017 12 21 at 9 30 49 am

14 Reviews for Linden Hall

Patrice Demarco · Married on 10/06/2018

The most wonderful wedding venue ever!

I am not big on writing reviews, but I had to write one for this place. We had my daughters "wedding weekend" there a month ago. I call it wedding weekend because we had the rehearsal and dinner Friday night,and most of us stayed until Sunday.
    Rachel walked us through the rehearsal outside as we planned to have it, but also in the mansion in case of rain. Then we went down to the patio outside of the restaurant for the back yard bbq dinner. Everything was wonderful! We stayed later than I'm sure the staff planned on. They were wonderful about it. They put the rest of our champagne punch in a pitcher for us and even brought lanterns out to us as they left for the evening.
    We all went to a wonderful breakfast the next morning before starting our day.
    Sadly it did rain for the ceremony, but again the incredible staff lead by Rachel got the mansion set up quickly and efficiently. It wasn't what we planned, but we were so happy there was a plan B for us. The cocktail hour was amazing. Rachel added a lot of little touches for it as well as the tent reception that followed.
    The rain stopped and the views from the mansion are nothing short of amazing
    The food at the cocktail hour and the reception could not have possibly been better. I had many tell me it was the best food they ever had at a wedding.
    Everything ran so smoothly even with our weather glitch. And again the staff at Linden Hall is fantastic.
    This was our youngest daughter, so our third wedding, and it was by far our favorite. The other two were beautiful, but this one was fabulous. If I were to host another, I would absolutely have it here again. My one friend told me that next week that she's been to a lot of weddings and this was the most beautiful one she ever attended.
    Anyone considering here should put all doubts out of your mind and book it. You will never find a more wonderful venue!
    I wish I could have thanked every staff member, but I'm so very grateful for Rachel. You are amazing!!!
    Thank you for making our dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Rachel Swink at Linden Hall is a goddess and a dream come true, and I don't care how cheesy that sounds! She was truly so easy to work with, answered all of my million questions, and gave me great advice along the way. She was a godsend on the day of the wedding and went above and beyond for my hubs and I & all of our guests. She kept things running smoothly and I felt so calm knowing she was there for us!

We had both our ceremony and reception at Linden Hall and it was the most incredible day from start to finish. Linden Hall is such a beautiful venue- I love that you get the beautiful mansion for formal photos and the gorgeous grounds for more natural shots with greenery! Truly, it's the best of both worlds!

All of my guests have raved about how delicious the food was, and I truly would not change a thing if I could go back- and I feel like that says it all! I would give 1 million stars if I could!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Linden Hall Pricing

Linden Hall Price Rates

Linden Hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 8000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    September
    October

• 432 Linden Hall Road Dawson, 15428 See on map
    724-216-0652 (Phone number)
    8009443238 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Linden Hall)