10 Reviews for Linden Hall

Tables (1)
Tents (1)
Parking (1)
10 Linden Hall Reviews

I had my wedding in the large tent they have set up outside the hotel below the mansion and I could not have picked a better place!! Where to start?? The food was just mouth watering. Rachel, the on-site wedding coordinator, was absolutely wonderful! She was available to answer any questions that I had (which was all the time) and if I ever seemed stressed on the phone she was always ready to calm me down. The entire staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and the price was very reasonable for as classy as the place is! The photos we took in the mansion and gardens made for amazing photo ops and Rachel had too many surprise special touches for me to mention. I almost wish I could get married again just to have another wedding there!

Profile Picture Wren, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, House Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

The location is beautiful. All the employees were just WONDERFUL ! Bonnie, Jim, Julie, all the servers and maintenance employees, hotel employees were professional and wonderful to work with. The food was outstanding at the rehearsal and wedding reception ! Service was excellent. We could not have found a better place and people to work with to make our daughters and son-in-laws wedding celebration a day to remember.

Profile Picture Marsha, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, House Liquor, Dance Floor, Chairs, Tables, Tents, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

We were married here on June 28,th 2014. As previously reviewers have stated we knew immediately upon entering the mansion that it was the place we would be married.. The house is
simply majestic and filled with such class and finesse it bespeaks to a time of grandeur and sophistication long since forgotten. The wedding coordinator Bonnie would not have been more warm, accomodating and kind everything went off flawlessly. I can still remember vividly every moment of our special day. We felt like royalty as we processed down the pathway to the gardens for the ceremony, then a grand cocktail hour in the library with its magnificent marble fountain, the panelled library and gorgeous interior. Our dinner reception was executed with the utmost precision and care. the food sumptuous, the service attentive and the entire venue was like being in one of the royal residences of England. I would highly recommend this venue too all who are looking for that very special place to have their wedding and to be able to trust and be confident that there every wish , hope and desire will be met perfectly We plan on returning this June for our one year anniversay to recall the splendid place. Thanks to all who made our day so grand.

Profile Picture Timothy, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Beautiful venue for a southwestern PA wedding. Wonderful outside views and the inside mansion for the reception is gorgeous with early 1900's furnishings. Everything is included in one price per person. They take care of food, alcohol, set up and tear down. Worth a look!

Profile Picture lindsey, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had looked at several venues before Linden Hall but as soon as we arrived for our visit I knew right away it was the place for us. We immediately fell in love with the charm and beauty of the mansion house. We loved how once our guests would arrive they wouldn't have to leave, we had the reception outdoors at the bar area, the accommodations were at the lodge which is on the premise and we were even able to have the lodge bar opened after the reception. I cannot tell you how many guests told me that Linden Hall was the nicest and classiest wedding they had ever been too. Despite most wedding food tasting like cafeteria/airplane packaged meals the dinner at the reception was top notch! The portions were very large and by the end everyone again, was complimenting on how good the food tasted. The staff could not have been any nicer or more accommodating to every single one of my guests. The costs were affordable compared to most of the venues we visited and easy to handle since the food/drinks are tied into one package. Our wedding was a magical day and Linden Hall contributed to making it extra special. Highly recommend!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jaymie, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely loved getting married at Linden Hall. We had a ton of out of town guests and everybody was able to stay there. We had a garden ceremony and held our reception inside the mansion. Everything was fantastic. We want to go back and do it all over again exactly the same because it was so fun, so beautiful, just amazing.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Linden Hall is an absolutelyl amazing place! We can honestly say nothing negative about it! The wedding planner, Bonnie, is so incredibly sweet and extremely helpful! We were more than impressed with the facility and all of the naturaly beauty that it has to offer! Thankfully the weather was just gorgeous & we had a beautiful ceremony in the garden! All of the staff were just extremely kind, considerate, and full of compliments that just made our special day all the better! We would highly recommend Linden Hall to anyone! The grounds are amazing from the beautiful garden, to the mansion, to the banquet hall. The food was exellent & we had a ton of compliments! You cant beat the hotel right on the grounds either!!! It is just a great place!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

As soon as we walked into Linden Hall, we knew it was the place for our wedding. We had an outside wedding in the courtyard that was absolutely amazing! It was very convenient for our locat and visiting guests due to the hotel and location. We were served a surf and turf dinner that was delicious and tasty and all our guests loved the food along with the service.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/10/08, 3 Reviews
4.3

I booked my ceremony and reception to be outdoors and Linden Hall did all that they could to accomodate my requests. The tent was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. From what I was told the food was some of the best that my guests had ever had at a wedding, but being the bride at a 250 guest wedding I wasnt able to enjoy it as much as I would have liked, through no fault of Linden Hall.

I would definitely recommend Linden Hall for anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony/reception site. My pictures turned out beautifully thanks to the amazing scenery and I couldnt have asked for anything better. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture McKae, 9/16/06, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I received rave reviews on the food, atmosphere, and service. It was already decorated for Christmas so I didn't need much. Actually just the beautiful artifacts made it extra special. They do have rules about guests roaming around where they don't want people. Inside the great hall (mansion) is smaller for a wedding. So if you want a larger wedding it would have to be held outside or in another larger area and the reception at their other ball room in the hotel. My reception was held in the ball room in the mansion. I had about 85 people there. It was so elegant and exactly what I was looking for. Hotel on site was perfect for us.

Their website provides packages that you can view and what they provide w/ each. The woman who was there when I had my wedding was very nice and helpful.

Cons: In the middle of nowhere. We had to travel up to the mall to get our hair/makeup done. I'm sure you could get someone to come to you. So if something was quickly needed, you had to travel some to get it. Also, this is not a cheap place to have a wedding. There was a local florist in Dawson who did a fab job.

Profile Picture Olivia, 12/1/01, 2 Reviews