137 East Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278 Map · Phone number

About Linda's Kitchen

Just Between Us...

When I opened up my Kitchen in 1995, I was committed to making the best tasting, highest quality baked goods in town. I combined time-tested recipes, the finest ingredients, a painstaking attention to detail, and a passion for exceeding my customers’ expectations.

My bakery has become a Tallmadge tradition because when it comes to quality, we never compromise. We’re always looking for new ways to deliver old-world goodness to our busy customers and friends. That's why hundreds of people choose Linda’s Kitchen to make every occasion more special.

Let’s bake up something special for you...

— Linda Clark Lorkowski

Fresh flowers accent this all white on white design.  A traditional cake that is a classic
Fresh flowers accent this all white on white design. A traditional cake that is a classic
Linda's Kitchen
A mixture of cut corners, hex and round shapes are used to create this unique design
Fresh red roses compliment the white banding and black scroll work of this cake
Fresh red roses compliment the white banding and black scroll work of this cake
Unique combination of lime green and black on this square cake
Unique combination of lime green and black on this square cake
Chocolate edible shells created by our decorators added a unique touch to this sea side theme.
Sandcastle theme was this brides dream. We even made the topper.
Sandcastle theme was this brides dream. We even made the topper.
This bride wanted a different design on each cake.  The smallest cake replicates the band on her...
This bride wanted a different design on each cake. The smallest cake replicates the band on her...
This groom had a love of sea turtles.  He drew us a picture and the decorators took it from there.
This groom had a love of sea turtles. He drew us a picture and the decorators took it from there.

25 Reviews for Linda's Kitchen

1 User photo

Linda's Kitchen 1
  • Miejie

Miejie · Married on 04/21/2017

We ordered our wedding cake from Linda's, and it was the best! The tasting was awesome; all the cake flavors are delicious, and their buttercream frosting has the perfect level of sweetness. They were awesome about bringing our design vision to life (we had a Pokemon theme, and the decorations they made were spot on), and they were great about communicating with our venue for delivery. They also made my wife and I feel completely welcome, and that was very important to us. We'll definitely be getting more cakes from them in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

So pleased!

Linda and her team at Linda’s Kitchen exceeded all of our expectations. Linda is a pleasure to work with. They created our simple yet beautiful wedding cake I had envisioned. We had the chocolate wedding cake and it was the best cake we have ever had! We are looking forward to our 1 year anniversary so we can have more of this cake!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Linda's Kitchen 2

Nick · Married on 09/25/2015

We had a wedding cake, anniversary cake, and eight individual table cakes. We specified the decoration on the main wedding cake. We were given many choices and personal viewings of possible decorations. The decorators were given free choice on decorating the other cakes. When the cakes were delivered, they were all placed on one table. I could not believe how beautiful each cake was. They were all tied together very nicely by theme and color. The eight small cakes were not all the same either. Every cake was beautiful, and just as delicious and moist. The frostings were delightful, not heavy, oily or gritty. I will definitely be checking out their other baked delights! I highly recommend this bakery and the wonderful bakers.

Sent on 09/26/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Linda's Kitchen FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup