Linda S Marino Art

Branford, CT View map Visit website

Linda S Marino Art is a live wedding painter based in Branford, Connecticut. Linda Marino is a professional artist specializing in capturing weddings and events on canvas as the day unfolds. From a blank canvas, guests can watch the painting transform into a masterful work of art. Linda S Marino Art services Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey.

Linda arrives two hours prior to your wedding event. She then works for up to six hours that day. Back in her studio, she continues to develop the painting, adding the finishing touches using professional-grade oil paint. Each painting is an heirloom that can be cherished for generations, and couples can select their special moment to capture. Packages range from intimate portraits of just the couple to full-scene large canvases to include the wedding party and guests. Let Linda S Marino Art capture your marriage on canvas as a beautiful masterpiece.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cirsten Married on 09/16/2022

Highly recommend!!

Linda was one of the highlights of our wedding! From the moment I contacted Linda to even now 2 months after our wedding she has been one of the sweetest, most personable and caring individuals! We hired Linda to live paint our first dance, and she far exceeded our expectations! From the start she was very attentive to details asking what pose we wanted, if I wanted my train down or bustled, if I wanted my veil still in, etc. Linda arrived to our wedding hours before the ceremony to set up and start her artwork. When my husband and I saw Linda after our first dance during our reception we were absolutely blown away by the beautiful artwork Linda created. She even let both of us paint a little bit ourselves which was super special. All of our guests enjoyed seeing the painting come to life and they couldn’t stop talking about how amazing it was! A few weeks following our wedding Linda sent me a picture of our painting. I was speechless to say the least. In the background of the painting was each important person we had with us on our special day. Linda even took the time to paint in my Dad who passed away a few years ago. The similarities of each person is impressive - you can clearly tell who is who. Linda sent me multiple framing options to choose from and even got our beautiful painting framed for us so that when it was complete it was ready to hang on the wall and be admired. From start to finish Linda was professional and kind. It feels like Linda is an old friend of mine, but she’s a new friend I gained through the wedding planning process and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is thinking about hiring a live painter for any event.
    Kristen V. Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Painting & 100% Stress Free!

Linda was AMAZING from start to finish! I was deciding weather or not last minute (1 month prior) to add a live painter to our wedding. Linda made the decision easy. She was very communicative and professional. And of course her works speaks for it self! We are in LOVE with our painting and the attention to detail that you could see. I highly recommend Linda! Our guests could not stop talking about how cool it was to watch the paintings come to life.
    Jess T. Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our favorite wedding gift we received! Look no further for a live painter!

Linda created the most special, personalized gift we received for our wedding! If you're even considering having a live painter for your event - let this be your sign to hire Linda!! Guests couldn't stop raving about how fun and unique the experience of seeing the painting come to life through out the night was. We even got to add our own personal touch and add details to our outfits during the reception which was so special. Linda NAILED it - We both look EXACTLY like ourselves, as well as all of our special people in the background. We cannot say enough good things about Linda's professionalism, kindness and positive attitude which made this experience a pleasant one and I would 100% recommend her to anyone who is looking for a beautifully unique way to capture any big moment - her artwork is truly breathtaking, and seeing the completed piece brought tears to our eyes. Thank you Linda for being apart of our special day and creating magic that we will cherish forever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Branford CT Branford, CT, 06405
2034445705
Location of (Linda S Marino Art)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding