Linda S Marino Art Reviews

Linda S Marino Art View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Martha W. Married on 09/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Linda is amazing book her now!!

If you are thinking about booking Linda DO IT RIGHT NOW! Having a Linda create such an incredible piece of art live was an absolute highlight of our wedding. Our guests loved it. The way Linda engages with guests really sets her apart from other live painters. She is so kind and friendly and enthusiastically talked to every single person who came up to her. Linda brings an energy of excitement and wants to talk about the day, the artwork, answer questions and make guests feel like they are a part of the piece. On top of this she was so easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable and confident. I sent her our engagement pictures, pictures of our venue, we had a planning call and she magically made my wildest dreams come to life even better than I could have imagined!
    Cirsten Married on 09/16/2022

Highly recommend!!

Linda was one of the highlights of our wedding! From the moment I contacted Linda to even now 2 months after our wedding she has been one of the sweetest, most personable and caring individuals! We hired Linda to live paint our first dance, and she far exceeded our expectations! From the start she was very attentive to details asking what pose we wanted, if I wanted my train down or bustled, if I wanted my veil still in, etc. Linda arrived to our wedding hours before the ceremony to set up and start her artwork. When my husband and I saw Linda after our first dance during our reception we were absolutely blown away by the beautiful artwork Linda created. She even let both of us paint a little bit ourselves which was super special. All of our guests enjoyed seeing the painting come to life and they couldn’t stop talking about how amazing it was! A few weeks following our wedding Linda sent me a picture of our painting. I was speechless to say the least. In the background of the painting was each important person we had with us on our special day. Linda even took the time to paint in my Dad who passed away a few years ago. The similarities of each person is impressive - you can clearly tell who is who. Linda sent me multiple framing options to choose from and even got our beautiful painting framed for us so that when it was complete it was ready to hang on the wall and be admired. From start to finish Linda was professional and kind. It feels like Linda is an old friend of mine, but she’s a new friend I gained through the wedding planning process and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is thinking about hiring a live painter for any event.
  • Ciera
    Ciera V. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made for our wedding

Where do I even start with Linda?! I knew from the beginning I wanted to focus on including things in our wedding that would live on past just that day, and when I found Linda and saw her work and learned about her process, it was a no brainer! Working with her leading up to the event was so pleasant, and she was very involved in making sure she knew exactly what we wanted, and she even went the extra step and met with us at the venue to preview it before the day of! Her painting live at the wedding was such a hit — people were so blown away by the progression of the painting, and my husband and I even got to add some strokes to our outfits on the painting! And the finished product — WOW! The quality is incredible, and it makes me weepy thinking we’ll have this as a priceless memento from our special day forever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kristen V. Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Painting & 100% Stress Free!

Linda was AMAZING from start to finish! I was deciding weather or not last minute (1 month prior) to add a live painter to our wedding. Linda made the decision easy. She was very communicative and professional. And of course her works speaks for it self! We are in LOVE with our painting and the attention to detail that you could see. I highly recommend Linda! Our guests could not stop talking about how cool it was to watch the paintings come to life.
  • Ann
    Ann T. Married on 08/28/2022

Best decision I ever made

She arrived early and she was an attraction, entertaining our guests with her charm and talent. It was so fun watching the painting come together during the wedding and the finished painting was beyond our expectations. The likeness of the bride and Groom is stunning.
    Jess T. Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our favorite wedding gift we received! Look no further for a live painter!

Linda created the most special, personalized gift we received for our wedding! If you're even considering having a live painter for your event - let this be your sign to hire Linda!! Guests couldn't stop raving about how fun and unique the experience of seeing the painting come to life through out the night was. We even got to add our own personal touch and add details to our outfits during the reception which was so special. Linda NAILED it - We both look EXACTLY like ourselves, as well as all of our special people in the background. We cannot say enough good things about Linda's professionalism, kindness and positive attitude which made this experience a pleasant one and I would 100% recommend her to anyone who is looking for a beautifully unique way to capture any big moment - her artwork is truly breathtaking, and seeing the completed piece brought tears to our eyes. Thank you Linda for being apart of our special day and creating magic that we will cherish forever!
    Suzanne M. Married on 08/14/2022

Linda is wonderful

I hired Linda to do a live painting at my daughter’s wedding. I couldn’t be more pleased with the entire experience. Linda was easy to work with and the finished painting is gorgeous. It was a great gift/ keepsake for Katie and Cullen. I couldn’t recommend her enough.
    Melissa S. Married on 07/16/2022

Talented, Friendly, an Amazing Addition to a Wedding

Working with Linda was a pleasure when planning a wedding can be so stressful . She made contact and payments so easy, and her emails were always friendly. Her work is amazing. She did the most beautiful job on the painting of my first dance with my husband. Our wedding guests were amazed all night, and so many brought her up after the wedding as a highlight of their night. She and her husband hand delivered the painting to us, too! What could be better? I really loved working with Linda and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a painter for any reason.
    Christina N. Married on 07/09/2022

Linda is Great!!

Having Linda at our wedding to do a live painting was such a special part of our day and a memory we will always have. She did an amazing job on the painting and was so great to work with!
  • IngyK
    Ingrid K. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing Live Painter

10/10 Linda is THE BEST.

When first looking online for live painters, I struggled a bit. So many of the vendors seemed too transactional, while my husband and I were looking for someone more personal who would really capture our love and our day the best way possible. Then, we found the lovely and talented Linda Marino. I *literally* cannot say enough good things about her (as an artist and as a person). From our first conversation where she really wanted to get to know my husband and I... all the way to when she dropped off the masterpiece, she was INCREDIBLE. Her communication is a 10/10 and listened to exactly what I envisioned for our day. She even went above and beyond asking for pictures of my husband and I before the wedding to envision who she would be painting. She is a true artist. Her work is SPECTACULAR! Any small edits we had she fixed with no problem at all. I would hire her a million times over for any event as she is truly the best. AND! The bonus is that her husband comes with her to capture video of the day and you can see the painting coming to life. Thank you for capturing our day, Linda. I look at the painting every day with such a smile on my face. :)
    Katie M. Married on 08/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Linda is amazing! Cannot recommend enough!

Linda is such a talented artist! She did a live painting for my husband and me at our wedding, as a gift from our parents. To say it was amazing is an understatement. She is another form of entertainment for the wedding! We were in touch beforehand of the "scene" of the wedding that we wanted painted. Throughout the night, family and friends went up to her to see her progress. She let me and my husband put a few strokes in the picture, which was so cool! She added in our dog to the scene which was amazing. She was so easy to work with, and kept us in the loop with how the picture was coming. I cannot recommend Linda enough, and if I could give her 100 stars I would!