Washington, DC 20016 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lincoln Photography

When you're here, you're royalty. Whether I am photographing the President, a wedding, a small business, Disney, an ambassador, a school, or a corporate event, I treat each of my clients like royalty. For a photographer, that means finding those subtle contrasts of light and shadow, those reflections in windows and silver, those angles and backgrounds, those tiny expressions and split second reactions that make a photograph unforgettable. I have photographed weddings, political campaigns, small businesses, multinational corporations, and schools. My photography has taken me all over the world, including Morocco, Alaska, Egypt, France, Germany, Belgium, and of course, Washington D.C. I have been humbled by the trust that each client puts in me as a photographer – the faith that I will capture their event or product beautifully and memorably.

Follow Lincoln Photography on

img3037 copy dlp edi
grace and patrick wedding 001 cop

4 Reviews for Lincoln Photography

Megan · Married on 04/16/2017

Rachel is an absolutely amazing photographer! My husband and I hired her to shoot our 4/16/17 wedding and we are so glad that we found her! She was a pleasure to work with before the wedding--we had a couple of calls with her to talk through the plan for the day, discuss, what shots we really wanted, etc. During our ceremony and reception, she was unobtrusively everywhere, getting photos from all different angles; during the times when we were taking family/bridal party shots, she was directive and in charge of the shoot while still being polite and fun to work with. We really appreciated that she brought her expertise and knowledge of lighting, poses, angles, etc while also fitting into the atmosphere of our event--laid-back, celebratory, and a bit goofy. Her sneak peek shots (which are gorgeously finished) have us dying to see the rest of our photos. If you are looking for an exceptional photographer with highly competitive rates, go with Lincoln Photography. Thank you so much for being part of our day, Rachel!!!!!!!!

Rachel was a great photographer for our wedding. She came in on short notice after our planned photographer canceled on us. She was perfect for our small wedding and the pictures that we received were amazing. She is professional, easy to communicate with, and has great prices as well! We'd recommend her again.

Heather · Married on 06/02/2012

Dawn was fantastic to work with -- easy going, laid back, but definitely took charge and made sure that she got a lot of really great shots. Several guests commented on how unobtrusive she was during the ceremony, and yet she was able to get wonderful photographs of us. I was thrilled with our wedding pictures -- and her prices are fantastic. Highly recommend her for wedding photography.

Lincoln Photography Pricing

Lincoln Photography Price Rates

Lincoln Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Washington, DC 20016 See on map