Washington, DC 20016 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Lincoln Photography

As a professional artist and photographer, my task is more than just taking pictures. I will capture the atmosphere, mood, and energy of your special day. My photographs reflect the elegance of the occasion, elements of surprise, moments of passion, and joy.

My clients praise my ability to photograph their special day without making it "about the photos". Your intimate moments with loved ones are captured unobtrusively, in the moment, without interruption. A mother-of-the-bride recently called me the "ninja photographer"; everywhere she looked, there I was - discreet, and ready to photograph candid moments.

Ready for the bouquet toss? So am I.
Your cousin's epic dance moves? I've got you covered.
Rose petal and bubbles grand exit? I'll make sure everyone extra special is visible in your photos.

I understand the fast pace of a wedding day's schedule and have the experience to know how to photograph each moment without making you feel rushed.

Details:
You've put hours - months - of effort into creating your wedding day, and every detail has a purpose. Your work is in good hands, no stone will go unturned. Long after your wedding day, your photographs will allow you to relive every experience, big and small.

Lighting: Day or night? Indoors or outdoors? Special mood lighting or purely natural light? I'm prepared for whatever the day holds. I have experience photographing during the brightest of afternoons and the darkest of candle-lit dinners. Rest assured your wedding day will end with bright, accurate images.

Portraits: Classic and creative, your wedding portraits will show off all your best angles. Don’t worry, I’ll give plenty of direction so you feel at ease and aren’t left wondering what to do. Portraits should, and will be, stress-free!

We'll work together to make sure there's time in your schedule for individual & couple's portraits for you + your fiancé(e), your family, and your wedding party.

Candids: You don't have to tell me to hit the dance floor! I'll come equipped to photograph action from the heart of the party, or close-ups from the sidelines.

Thank you for taking time to look over my information. I'm excited to meet you!

Follow Lincoln Photography on

watermarked barry gerry fbi 006
2 copy 2

4 Reviews for Lincoln Photography

Megan · Married on 04/16/2017

Rachel is an absolutely amazing photographer! My husband and I hired her to shoot our 4/16/17 wedding and we are so glad that we found her! She was a pleasure to work with before the wedding--we had a couple of calls with her to talk through the plan for the day, discuss, what shots we really wanted, etc. During our ceremony and reception, she was unobtrusively everywhere, getting photos from all different angles; during the times when we were taking family/bridal party shots, she was directive and in charge of the shoot while still being polite and fun to work with. We really appreciated that she brought her expertise and knowledge of lighting, poses, angles, etc while also fitting into the atmosphere of our event--laid-back, celebratory, and a bit goofy. Her sneak peek shots (which are gorgeously finished) have us dying to see the rest of our photos. If you are looking for an exceptional photographer with highly competitive rates, go with Lincoln Photography. Thank you so much for being part of our day, Rachel!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Rachel was a great photographer for our wedding. She came in on short notice after our planned photographer canceled on us. She was perfect for our small wedding and the pictures that we received were amazing. She is professional, easy to communicate with, and has great prices as well! We'd recommend her again.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Heather · Married on 06/02/2012

Dawn was fantastic to work with -- easy going, laid back, but definitely took charge and made sure that she got a lot of really great shots. Several guests commented on how unobtrusive she was during the ceremony, and yet she was able to get wonderful photographs of us. I was thrilled with our wedding pictures -- and her prices are fantastic. Highly recommend her for wedding photography.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Lincoln Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lincoln Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Lincoln Photography 2
    $2200 - 8 hour wedding

The first three weeks of October I'm offering an autumn special - $2200 flat for an 8-hour wedding booking (normally $2800). That includes: 8 hours of wedding photography, retouching, and digital files for you to download. Appx 60 photos per hour.

• Washington, DC, 20016 See on map