Lilies of the Field

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Leslie did a wonderful job with everything! She has a great eye for detail and is very talented at what she does. We had so many complements on how our wedding venue turned out and everyone was talking about the beautiful floral arrangements. We had a winter wonderland theme -very woodsy -and she accommodated all my requests. Everything turned out exactly how I had imagined it in my mind. She's the best!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't thank Leslie enough for helping turn my fairy tale dream wedding into a reality. Everything turned out beautifully from the bouquets to our large arrangements. She was so easy to work with. All I had to do was show her pictures of what I really liked/wanted and she went beyond my expectations! Every detail she incorporated turned out perfect. Best of all she kept everything within our budget.

Profile Picture Meredith, 12/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are so glad we found Leslie! With the high price of weddings in general, we needed to find a reasonable, but great florist. We succeeded!!! Everything about Lilies of the Field was exceptional! The only thing I would have done differently.....order more of the beautiful arrangements!

Sincerely,