Lighthouse Productions RI

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,295 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,295 Most Popular Price

Lighthouse Productions RI is a Fully Insured DJ service located in Providence, Rhode Island.

We serve all of Rhode Island and parts of Massachusetts, Connecticut and New Hampshire.

We also offer Photo-Booth, Wedding Celebrant, Videography, Photography and Music with Lighting.

Please Read Completely Before Contacting me. Answers to how I charge, rates, music, etc. are below. If you are seeing my profile, I am available on your date. Weddings between $599 and $1199 Guaranteed!!!!! Thank you and I look forward for the chance to work with you.

To give you some background, I use what I call a door-to-door hourly rate scale. With that said, I don’t make a menu of prices to add $X for a ceremony or to add $X for cocktail hour or to add $X for lights or to add $X for additional equipment or add $X for traveling. My price is all inclusive to do anything and everything you need because you’re the only event I do that day.

What I need from you to tailor your quote is answers to the questions below to see if any discounts apply. It doesn’t have to be exact times of day just lengths of time.

Event date:

Location of venue:

How many hours you booked the venue:

Does that include the ceremony:

Do you have the ability to extend your time at the venue:

What do you and your other half do for work or career path in school:

Either of you have direct military service (branch, dates):

How did you first meet:

Interested in information on our Officiant services for your wedding:

We allow all Lucky Couples the ability to choose their music, allow for requests to be taken on site, and we also provide music if needed.

If you prefer, a free consultation either by phone, email, video chat or in person will provide a tailor-made quote for your event. When asked about pricing, all packages include a no-cost, no-obligation consultation prior to signing on, unlimited meetings to build and confirm program and playlist, a meeting at the venue (when possible), playlist guarantee, sound equipment, dance floor lighting, trained Emcee, up-lighting if requested.

We stand out with our budget conscious philosophy - a lot of a little is better than a little of a lot. Our prices are very competitive for every type of event. Quotes sent by email will include all applicable discounts and promotions and could end up lower than what is posted here.

Watching people be entertained by the work that I put into each event is my reason for doing what I do. Seeing each lucky couple at their wedding celebrate their special day is the enjoyment. We thrive on making that day all about them.

We only book one event per day. We make that day your day only. The role I have as host is to ensure that the day is smooth and you are the priority.

Party and event $300.00 minimum.

• Officiant for Ceremonies
  • Planning assistance
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Emcee Host for the Event

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$599

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Erica B. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing, Ed had worked our friend's wedding in 2019 and we knew we wanted him at our wedding!

Ed was so great from the first time we spoke with him. He made sure we had everything we wanted. Went above and beyond on our Wedding day!! He was truly a pleasure to work with and i know we will be working with him again in the future!

Lighthouse Productions RI's reply:

Erica Thank you for the generous words for your event. It was truly a fun time and my honor to be a part of your special day. Please remember me for anything you need down the road that can have music! :)
    Ed.
    Christine Married on 05/10/2020

Love in the time of Corona

Though my wedding was flipped on its head, this man was incredible. He walked me through everything and kept us entertained. Such a sweet man!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Lighthouse Productions RI 1
Exclusive

66 Leo Avenue Providence, RI, 02904

8:00 am - 1:00 am 7 days
Location of (Lighthouse Productions RI)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding