163 Highline Rd, Lake Ozark, MO 65049 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Lighter Focus Photography

Thanks for your interest in my photography work! I’ve had a passion for photography ever since I was a kid. I’ve also always enjoyed travelling, which is what really grew my love for photography. As I grew up, I recognized that capturing MOMENTS can be more important than locations! Since I’ve become a father of 4 I’ve learned more & more that this is true & have made it my goal to capture people’s moments in the best way possible so they can relive them for years to come. Wedding days are always filled with so many great moments and I absolutely love getting the honor to capture them so that you can enjoy those memories! I'd love to meet you and talk about your wedding day!

Follow Lighter Focus Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gamble's Photography
cbab0597bac2e9a0 A67 5336 2

21 Reviews for Lighter Focus Photography

• Quinn

Quinn M. · Married on 10/04/2020

Everything we wanted and more!

From the start of our wedding planning, Alan made us feel comfortable by helping us plan out our schedule and when to take certain pictures throughout the day. When COVID made us reschedule our wedding, Alan adjusted with ease. On the day of, Alan and his partner, Ben, were AMAZING! They got all the specific shots we had requested, and their natural skill and creativity took care of everything else. When it was time to take pictures with larger groups of people, they coordinated our family and the wedding party in a timely manner and with a great attitude. They always did everything they could to alleviate any stress on us throughout the day.  After the wedding, we knew that they had tons of great photos, so we were anxious to get them back. Alan was quick and gave us a sneak peek before sending over all the photos from the day. Alan and Ben captured every special moment from our wedding and they were everything we had hoped for. There were a few minor edits we requested and Alan did them in a timely manner without hesitation. They communicated well, made the process very easy for us, and we had such a fun time working with them! We are so thankful for everything they did and would highly recommend them for capturing your wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Tucker W. · Married on 12/03/2019

Incredible

We couldn't be happier with the job Lighter Focus Photography did for us on our wedding day! He was fast and incredibly fun, managing to keep things on track and on time while still being super flexible and making us all laugh. I would absolutely reccomend these guys to anyone needing pictures done!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredibly talented

There is no one I would recommend more highly that Alan and Lighter Focus Photography! Alan has been so kind through all of our wedding planning and so helpful. He has so many tips and tricks to make weddings go smoothly. Not to mention he is so great with picture turnaround and makes sure to share plenty of previews!

Our wedding day was the BEST day of our lives and I don't think anyone would have captured it more beautifully. Alan never missed a second so going through our pictures means we get to relive every detail and all the details we missed all over again. Alan is so laid back and his professionalism and attention to detail was so so appreciated. His talent is TOP of the charts. His creativity is so unique and amazing. We get so many compliments on how great our pictures were for both our wedding day and our engagement photos. Don't waste a second in hiring Lighter Focus!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lighter Focus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Events DEE-signed Wedding Planners

These brothers both take some of the most magical photographs that I have seen!! It seems like every time they do a wedding they pull a new trick out of their hat. The photographs can speak for themselves, but I would love to add that Alan & Josh are both fun, professional, and absolutely wonderful to work with.

• AceLegendary Wedding Videographers

There's nothing quite like a genuinely funny pair of photographers to make your wedding day all that much better. Lighter Focus, dear reader, is that pair of photographers. A total blast to work with and extremely talented. I simply cannot recommend them enough.

• 163 Highline Rd Lake Ozark, MO, 65049 See on map
    Location of (Lighter Focus Photography)

Lighter Focus Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lighter Focus Photography include in the starting price?

Lighter Focus Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Proofs

What photography services does Lighter Focus Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lighter Focus Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Lighter Focus Photography offer?

Lighter Focus Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lighter Focus Photography offer?

Lighter Focus Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lighter Focus Photography offer for wedding events?

Lighter Focus Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lighter Focus Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lighter Focus Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.