163 Highline Rd, Lake Ozark, MO 65049 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Lighter Focus Photography

Thanks for your interest in my photography work! I’ve had a passion for photography ever since I was a kid. I’ve also always enjoyed travelling, which is what really grew my love for photography. As I grew up, I recognized that capturing MOMENTS can be more important than locations! Since I’ve become a father of 4 I’ve learned more & more that this is true & have made it my goal to capture people’s moments in the best way possible so they can relive them for years to come. Wedding days are always filled with so many great moments and I absolutely love getting the honor to capture them so that you can enjoy those memories! I'd love to meet you and talk about your wedding day!

Follow Lighter Focus Photography on

cbab0597bac2e9a0 A67 5336 2

20 Reviews for Lighter Focus Photography

Tucker L Wyma · Married on 12/03/2019

Incredible

We couldn't be happier with the job Lighter Focus Photography did for us on our wedding day! He was fast and incredibly fun, managing to keep things on track and on time while still being super flexible and making us all laugh. I would absolutely reccomend these guys to anyone needing pictures done!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Rebecca K · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredibly talented

There is no one I would recommend more highly that Alan and Lighter Focus Photography! Alan has been so kind through all of our wedding planning and so helpful. He has so many tips and tricks to make weddings go smoothly. Not to mention he is so great with picture turnaround and makes sure to share plenty of previews!

Our wedding day was the BEST day of our lives and I don't think anyone would have captured it more beautifully. Alan never missed a second so going through our pictures means we get to relive every detail and all the details we missed all over again. Alan is so laid back and his professionalism and attention to detail was so so appreciated. His talent is TOP of the charts. His creativity is so unique and amazing. We get so many compliments on how great our pictures were for both our wedding day and our engagement photos. Don't waste a second in hiring Lighter Focus!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Deidra

Deidra · Married on 09/21/2019

5 star engagement/wedding photographer

Alan did such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures! No one could have done better! For our engagement photos, we wanted to do a vintage theme, and the pictures turned our surreal! He's incredibly easy to work with and makes everything low stress. He's very responsive and we got our pictures back both times so quickly! You will absolutely not be disappointed with his work. You definitely get what you pay for when it comes to your engagement/wedding photography, so go with Alan, because he's the best.

Sent on 10/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lighter Focus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Events DEE-signed Wedding Planners

These brothers both take some of the most magical photographs that I have seen!! It seems like every time they do a wedding they pull a new trick out of their hat. The photographs can speak for themselves, but I would love to add that Alan & Josh are both fun, professional, and absolutely wonderful to work with.

• AceLegendary Wedding Videographers

There's nothing quite like a genuinely funny pair of photographers to make your wedding day all that much better. Lighter Focus, dear reader, is that pair of photographers. A total blast to work with and extremely talented. I simply cannot recommend them enough.

• 163 Highline Rd Lake Ozark, MO, 65049 See on map
    Location of (Lighter Focus Photography)