6214 Erie Ave N, Canal Fulton, OH 44614 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Life in Focus Images

My name is Patricia Ott and I have recently located from the west coast to the east coast bringing with me a fresh, artistic, fashion flair photography option for your event. We create individual packages to suit each couples (clients) needs while delivering gorgeous images, superb coffee table albums and personable service. It is always our honor to be chosen and we strive to continue our relationship throughout the years with each and every client. We are award winning, published, rated photojournalist so you can rest assured your precious moments will be cherished memories when you hire Life in Focus Images.

Follow Life in Focus Images on

a85
a100

1 Reviews for Life in Focus Images

Layla & Sean · Married on 06/19/2010

We had a budget of 1000.00 and we received over 1000 images, prints an album and two very talented, funny photographers. I refer Patricia and her team to everyone. When I show my wedding book people are speechless! We will use Life in Focus Images for our future family portraits and hope to keep her photographing us for many years to come.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Life in Focus Images FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Life in Focus Images 1
    Free Engagement session Save the date (100)
    With purchase of a package* you will receive an engagement shoot up to 2 hours one location plus 100 save the date cards featuring 1 gorgeous image of your choosing. *package that includes albums & 8 hours or more
  • Life in Focus Images 2
    $450.00 off any package
    When booking more then 9 months in advance we will discount your package* by $450.0 *packages including albums and 8 hours

• 6214 Erie Ave N Canal Fulton, 44614 See on map