Lia Bee Weddings

Boston, New England, Cape Cod, and Beyond, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lia Bee Weddings

Lia Bee Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Woburn, Massachusetts. Owner and lead coordinator Lia Bancroft specializes in executing every detail of a couple’s big day. Paramount to her mission is curating occasions that align with her clients’ tastes and vision. She strives to reduce any stress and hassle facing to-be-weds by overseeing every aspect of the process in the months leading up to their precious celebration.

Lia Bee Weddings provides day-of coordination services to ensure the smooth running of events. Lia connects with prospective newlyweds two to three months before their wedding day to ascertain their needs and preferences. From here, you can enjoy two in-person consultations and limitless contact via email or phone. This professional devises timelines and schedules and follows up with vendors in the weeks before your reception. On the day, she makes sure that everyone from makeup artists to florists and photographers arrives on time. She will be on-site throughout the ceremony and reception to oversee every small detail. So, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the moment, knowing that everything is being taken care of behind the scenes.

Follow Lia Bee Weddings on

4 Reviews for Lia Bee Weddings

Aista · Married on 06/22/2019

Lia is the best!!!!

Lia was our dream wedding coordinator! We couldn’t have been happier with how our dream day went and we credit so much of it to Lia! Right from the very start, Lia understood our vibe and vision. She was able to help plan from the big ideas down to the small details. She was truly there every step of the way. She was trustworthy, reliable, professional and I feel like I gained a friend. I felt like I was able to relax and enjoy our day because I knew that Lia had gone above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. We highly, highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision!

As a consummate worrier, I didn’t think it would be possible to enjoy my own daughter’s wedding. But that view changed after meeting Lia Bancroft just two months prior to the event. I was certain she could handle all the moving pieces of a large downtown Boston wedding and she far exceeded my expectations. (Missing groomsman’s tuxedo pants? – not a problem for the clever Ms. Bancroft!)

Lia worked hand in hand with the catering manager of the Fairmont Copley Plaza as well as the numerous vendors. She thought of so many details my daughter and I had not considered. Lia carefully choreographed the rehearsal evening, day of festivities, and the New Year’s Eve fairy tale wedding. And she did so with grace and patience. Not only did Jenna & Rob and their 220 guests have a ball, but I did as well! Thank you so very much, Lia Bee!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Lia Bee Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals

• Boston, New England, Cape Cod, and Beyond Woburn, MA, 01801 See on map
    (508) 641-0481 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lia Bee Weddings)