40 Oak ct, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About "Lex Bridal Designs"

Designer and owner Lex Thamasangvarn offers a complete line of bridal gowns , christening , proms , black tie gala , mother of the bride and groom and accessories .
Our goal is to bring the best european taste From Bangkok,Thailand to You without spending a fortune.
NOTHING is impossible for Us, just dream and She will create the best for You. Even better, all alterations are done on the premises by a staff of skilled professionals with decades of experience. (Even if you're not having a wedding, we'll do custom work on your everyday clothes).
Let me ask You:
Do You have a last minute wedding?
Do you need rush alterations?
Do you need a dress by tomorrow?
Someone else messed out your dress?
Are You from a different state coming to MD and need steaming before your special day?
Your shoes don't macht the rest of your attire?
The groom's tux doens't fit at all?
What about custom accesories ready in 24hs?

Even if you didn't buy your dress here; We will treat like our own! We can fix mothers dresses,flower girls,proms,bridemaids,black tie gala &suits in a day!
YOU NAME IT ... and WE DO IT !!! .... ALL!!!

Call Lex for an appoitment today

410-573-0655/1915

"Lex Bridal Designs"

49 Reviews for "Lex Bridal Designs"

I have taken my dress to Lex for tailoring, and to modify the length of my dress. She is also adding a sash to it. She is reasonably priced for the amount of work she is doing, and is very flexible with you! Can go any time to see and try on your dress.

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 06/07/2014

Lex is amazing! A friend recommended her and said "she will treat you like her own daughter," and she definitely did! She was always willing to let me come in to try on my dress if my parents were in town or if I wanted to see the progress. She was so quick with the alterations but they were always flawless. I also got my rehearsal dinner dress from her thanks to her outstanding work.

Lex is a great tailor and person. She will make you feel special and beautiful and provide a gorgeous dress!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Katie · Married on 10/19/2013

Lex spent a lot of time with me and my dress -- I had my dress partially custom made and the care and attention she paid to me each visit was fantastic. Really happy with how it all turned out.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Images of Sommer (A Bill Rettberg Jr. Production)
    Images of Sommer (A Bill Rettberg Jr. Production) Wedding Photographers

Lex Bridal Designs is a truly first rate bridal salon, giving brides to be the ultimate in professional service, and a selection of gowns to make even the most demanding of clients happy. Positive Images by Rettberg, www.billrettberg.com is proud to have Lex Bridal Designs as fellow professional on the Wedding Wire network.

• 40 Oak ct Annapolis, 21401 See on map
    4105731915 (Other Phone Number)
    4105736905 (Fax Number)
    Mondays to Saturdays from 10 to 6:30.Late hours by request.