Montanja 23, Oranjestad, AW AW 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Letz Aruba

A full-service wedding planner in Noord, Aruba, Letz Aruba operates under the belief that the key to achieving the very best results is through meticulous planning and unmatched attention to detail. Specializing in integrity, commitment, excellence and innovation, the company utilizes its experience and knowledge to craft celebrations that are as unique as the couples they are designed for. Professional in nature, Letz Aruba is the perfect choice for creating a knot-tying affair that is sure to be remembered for years to come!

Letz Aruba happily guides the wedding planning process at every step to provide each couple with a hassle-free wedding experience. For a truly one-of-a-kind celebration, interested couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation

Letz Aruba 6
  • Catherine

Catherine Eastman · Married on 11/12/2018

Dream come true

I don’t think I could possible recommend Letz Aruba enough. Everything was so perfect and well planned it is hard to put into words. Mila went above and beyond to make our elopement perfect and the set up that they designed was even better than I imagined.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Letz Aruba 7

Letz Aruba's reply:

Dear Catherine,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you so much for your kind words!:) We really appreciate it and we are very glad to hear that everything went to your liking.

We wish you much blessings towards this new chapter of your life!:)

Please let us know if anything.

Happy Holidays!

Greetings

Letz Team

Sheri · Married on 06/09/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Arlette with Letz Aruba for our Civil and Beach Ceremonies. They had a wonderful package for the Civil ceremony. It included transportation to the Town Hall and she took care of getting all our documents and to the right people. We also had our original documents and the transcribed licence before we left the Island.
    She had the permit for our choosen Location and the set up exceeded my vision. The vendors Letz Aruba uses are the best! All of the flowers for both days and cake were goreous! I knew I wanted Angela from Bella Aruba for my photographer. They worked so well together and always had my best interest at heart and it wasn't about money. Geoffrey Banfield was our Officiant and performed the most eloquent and personal service. I can't thank all of them enough for making our Wedding day so special. They are the Best and I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Letz Aruba 12

Letz Aruba's reply:

Dear Sheri,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you so much for your feedback!:) We really appreciate it and we were honored to be part of your special day.

We wish you much happiness and Joy!:)

At your service we remain.

Happy Holidays!

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 751.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,505.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious

Real Weddings