Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba

Oranjestad, AW View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

"Ceremonies and Celebrations in Aruba” is an independentt wedding and event planning company in Aruba. We set up events such as Beach Blessings, Legal weddings, Renewal of Vows, Welcome parties, Farewell brunches, Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, and can also assist with events such as Birthday parties and Engagements. We work with almost all the resorts, restaurants and event venues on the island, and together with their staff we will do everything in our power to meet and exceed all the positive expectations that you have with regards to your event. With over 25 years of experience in the tourism industry, of which 15 dedicated solely to weddings and wedding related events, we are confident that we can comply with each and every wish you may have. Contact us for more information on candcaruba@yahoo.com or candcaruba@outlook.com! It will be a great pleasure for us to create your dream day in Aruba

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,055

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Rob
    Rob H. Married on 12/22/2021

Perfectly Planned Vow Renewal

My kids and I wanted to surprise my wife with vow renewal on our 25th anniversary while on the island of Aruba. I did some looking here and elsewhere and found glowing reviews on Lissy and her team so, sight unseen, I hired them to plan it. It was a great decision. Lissy let me have exactly what I wanted and none of what I didn't. Our kids officiated, and the setup on the beach between the Fofoti trees at sunset was perfect. Suzanne took great pictures, and Lissy took care of the setup, flowers, sand ceremony, and managing our area of the beach to keep people out of our private ceremony and pictures. The only stress I had that day was hoping my wife would say "Yes!" (and she did!) If you are planning a destination wedding or vow renewal in Aruba, be sure to reach out to Lissy and her company. You'll be glad you did!

Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba's reply:

Thank You Rob .. It was an Honor and Pleasure .. Honest! We had so much fun planning this for you!!! And oh the happiness when she said YES .. Thank YOU for trusting us with this most important day in your lives .. Stay Healthy and we hope to see you many more times in Aruba!
    Kelly P. Married on 12/04/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Lissy made the entire process seamless and so easy. Everything from the flowers to the photography was impeccable. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Aruba!

Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kelly .. It was certainly our pleasure .. .We are elated to read that you are super happy with how everything came out on your big day!!! Hope to see you back many more times in the future .. Stay Healthy, Happy and In Love!!!
    Alessandra H. Married on 07/27/2020

Responsive and Organized!

We planned our elopement, last minute, and luckily I happened to find Lissy on google. She responded within minutes to us! She was so incredibly helpful, organized, and knowledgable. She made our day incredibly special. We highly recommend using Lissy! She clearly loves what she does and she is great at it!!

Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba's reply:

Hi Alessandra .. Thank you for your kind and beautiful words .. It was our pleasure .. Hope all is well .. For some reason we didn't see your testimonial until now .. So our apologies for the delay in responding .. We are definitely GRATEFUL that you chose Aruba and our services for this very important day in your lives. Stay Healthy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Colosal Weddings Colosal Weddings Wedding Photographers

Lissy is an honest, hard working and very professional wedding planner, who takes her responsibilities very seriously. It is an absolute pleasure to work with Lissy.

Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography Wedding Photographers

I have only had great experiences with Lissy Lampe. She has been in the bussiness as long as wedding destinations took off in Aruba. She is always above and beyond in making sure her clients are always 100% satisfied.

Dr. Henriquez Str. 9 Oranjestad, AW, AW 0000Z
321-473-3856
297-582-2975
Location of (Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba)

Other vendors in Aruba for your wedding