1141 NW Juanita Pl, Cape Coral, FL 33993 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lester Molina - Photographer

Love makes a lot of things possible. Still, getting married is probably one of the most important decisions one can ever make in life. It certainly takes courage to finally decide he or she is the right one for you and to share the rest of your life with them. Wether you are having a fairytale wedding, or a simple garden wedding, I promise to capture every single moment of it, so you can cherish the memories of one of the happiest day of your life, for years to come. There are many things taking place on the day of your wedding: Doing your hair, putting on the dress, make-up, making sure everyone is ready, including other vendors.

With all the stress of the occassion, I want you to remain worry-free about your wedding photography. I will capture every detail, from the smallest, to the most obvious ones. My main goal is to provide every bride with a fantastic end result, exceptional customer service, and always a friendly personality, all at a price that is confortable for both of us. I take a photojournalistic approach to wedding photography, in an effort to capture the most spontaneous moments as they unfold. I also implement a ; style of photography, as it is more commonly known as Traditional, for the formal shots of the bride and Groom with family members. When brides see their wedding photos, I don't want them to tell me how beautiful the colors are, or how a certain effect gives the photo a great impression. I want them to say to themselves: How in the world did he capture that photo? I strive to capture what you didn't see, along with everything else. That way you can remember you wedding day the way you do, and even what you didn't see. Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal.

Sincerely,

277bb6665b2d006f 1346414370284 KatieJohn424
ElizabethRickard430

13 Reviews for Lester Molina - Photographer

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

Lester and his associates were the nicest vendors I had ever met. Not only was he flexible and reliable but he put up with all my crazy requests. I would recommend him to all my friends and family and plan on using him again soon!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Annaliese · Married on 11/10/2012

Lester is amazing to work with! From our first email exchange 18 months ago to him checking in to make sure we were satisfied with the DVD of images just last week, Lester is always timely and professional. The next time we need a photographer, we will be calling him!

We wanted to do a couple of things a little differently for our wedding, and Lester (and his partner, Marina) never blinked an eye. They were so flexible and easy going, it helped both of us feel at ease. My husband has an antique car that he wanted us to take some photos with before we drove away for the evening, and Lester got really creative with it! The photos turned out beyond our wildest dreams. We also hoped Lester would consider walking out on a seaplane base dock with us for some sunset photos--he did it without hesitation, heavy and valuable equipment in hand out near the water.

Additionally, I briefly mentioned to him while we were already in the middle of taking some posed family photos that my cousin was a little camera shy, but I hoped we could convince her to cooperate. Once I got the DVD of images, it was REALLY clear that Lester was listening. He got some great candids of my cousin and I without either of us ever noticing.

And to end our contract on a high note, Lester got the photo DVDs to us in just 5 weeks. Our wedding was Nov. 10 and we had our DVDs early enough that we were able to give our families some prints for Christmas. Despite all of the raving above that we shared with him, Lester still asked us if we had any points of improvement to recommend after seeing our DVDs. Of course, the answer was no. Quality, professionalism, value, flexibility, responsiveness... everything was perfect and he truly deserves a 5/5 star rating.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Lester Molina - Photographer's reply:

OMG. I have no words!! Thank you Annaliese and Seth for your very generous and kind words. I really enjoyed your wedding, and I wish you guys many, many years of happiness!! Thank you!!
    Les.

Leah · Married on 12/28/2011

Lester was wonderful to work with. The photos were amazing and he made sure that he got the great photos without taking our whole day away. Everyone was blown away when they saw the photos and said they looked like a magazine or postcard. He could charge 3 times as much and still be a great value.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Lester Molina - Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lester Molina - Photographer 1
    Free "Day After" Session with Booked Date
    Receive a Free "Day After" photo shoot when you book Lester Molina Photography for your wedding.

• 1141 NW Juanita Pl Cape Coral, 33993 See on map