150-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Stonebridge Country Club

Stonebridge Country Club combines the natural beauty of its surroundings with exceptionally elegant setting for special events.  Spectacular view of our meticulously manicured gold course, couples with hands-on hospitality from our staff and Lessing's reputation, make Stonebridge the premier destination for any special event.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Covered Outdoor (1)
Event Rentals (1)
House Beer (1)
Tent Accessories (1)

When me and my husband first arrived at Stonebridge it didn’t take long for us to know that we wanted to get married there. Knowing we would be the only wedding at the venue and how picture perfect the grounds were even on a cold November day it was exactly what we were looking for. We met with Gregg who from the first day to our wedding day was so helpful. We planned our wedding in 6 months and Gregg made the process so much easier then I thought by answering all my (and my families) questions and reassuring me anything I needed he would help me with. I got married on May 11th and I could not have asked for a more beautiful day. That day Terrence the maître d was amazing, he was always one step ahead making sure everything we needed was taken care. We had a large wedding of 275 people and he made sure every basis was covered. Danielle my bridal attendant was great, she was with me from 8am and pulled me away at the perfect moments to do the things that needed to be done but also gave me my space to make sure I enjoyed the party. I heard no complaints from friends about my wedding and kept hearing the food was amazing. I was actually sad the day after my wedding leaving Stonebridge with our belongings knowing it was the end of the road with Gregg and Terrence, they made us feel like family and I couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

We just had our son’s wedding last Friday. Everyone was great! Greg took care of all my son’s and daughter in laws need from start to finish. Terrance made sure everything went smoothly and took extra care with us all. Place is beautiful and the food was excellent! I highly recommend them for your big day! Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Deb, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1421167445062 dsc1690

1 VIDEO

3D Tours

1 ENDORSEMENT
Stonebridge is an awesome place for any kind of celebration! Gary and his team deliver superb service, delicious food, and an unforgettable day - all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the greenery outdoors and a sleek, impressive, and modern interior.

2000 Raynors Way, Smithtown, NY 11787   See On Map
631-656-6899 (phone)
Stonebridge Country Club is a wedding venue from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk County, Nassau County, and Long Island. Stonebridge Country Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in elegant, dramatic, and expertly run weddings..