Birmingham, AL 35244 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,750
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Leslie Hollingsworth Photography

Photography has not been my life long career by any means. I graduated from the University of Alabama with a Degree in Fashion and Marketing. After many years of working in my field and feeling like all of my creativity was being bottled up, I stumbled upon something that I never in a million years would have thought could become a career. I’ve always taken pictures – since I was young.. Not because of the “art” of it and I certainly didn’t know how to correctly use my camera, but what I loved about it was capturing memories. I couldn’t wait to drop off my film and pick up the prints. There are many things that make me happy, but holding a memory (print) in my hands is high on the list. So I learned how to “use” my camera, and I studied and studied and KEPT studying the “art” of it. And I fell in love all over again.

I love my family and cherish strong friendships. I have always been this way – It comes before everything else. There are so many little things about each relationship I have that completely define and inspire me. I imagine most people share these feelings. On your wedding day, the most important people in your life will be with you and my goal is to capture everything about those relationships. I take a lifestyle approach, capturing authentic moments and emotions that will tell the story of your day.

I’ve always believed that if you surround yourself with amazing people, amazing things can happen. And your wedding day should be just that – amazing. My desire is to make sure your whole experience – not just the finished product – is unforgettable. And I hope that when it’s all over, you can hold those prints in your hands and fall in love all over again.

Follow Leslie Hollingsworth Photography on

5 Reviews for Leslie Hollingsworth Photography

• Alexis

Alexis Marcus Saville · Married on 03/23/2019

Best of the Best

LESLIE'S TALENTS ARE UNREAL! When I got engaged the two most important vendors to me were photography and videography because they would be the ones capturing my memories while I was present in my day. I knew from the beginning Leslie was one of my favorites, but you get so overwhelmed with decisions you sometimes find yourself as a bride saying "how do I choose?!" With Leslie I never struggled with that question. Besides her gorgeous photography talent, what really separated Leslie from the rest of the photographers was that she went above and beyond, some would call this customer service, but I would just call it Leslie. She treats every client as if you were already a dear friend. When Leslie called me on the phone to chat about her packages, she wanted to get to know me, wanted to know about how Chris and I met, laughed with me over the phone, answered my anxious questions about other vendors or bridal decisions, she truly went above and beyond and when I got off the phone I felt like I had made a friend. Y'all this is so important because from that moment on, I knew I wasn't just another Client, I felt like she knew us, she was so real and sincere, I knew I could trust my day with her. I call Leslie my fairy god-photographer.... she's unbelievable. Best of all, my husband who HATES pictures, really enjoyed working with Leslie and her team, they made him feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking. Leslie is the BEST of the BEST. Thank you for everything, Leslie, you made me feel so special.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Leslie Hollingsworth Photography's reply:

From the bottom of my heart.. THANK YOU Alexis! You both were just the BEST to work with! Most chill bride EVER!!!!

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

Leslie is the BEST at what she does! She is an incredibly talented photographer and was so easy to work with leading up to our August wedding. She was always quick to respond to me and my mom with any and every question or concern we had. She is professional but also is real and kept us laughing during our engagement shoot, bridal portraits,and on the day of the wedding. She kept us on our schedule and we were at ease leaving it in her hands. She got our photographs back to us super quick and they were GORGEOUS! Leslie is amazing and I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/11/2017

Leslie is everything I could have imagined and more. She captured our wedding weekend perfectly, and I am so thankful to have booked her. I used both digital and film, and I love how both turned out. She captured all of the images we wanted without us feeling like all we were doing is taking pictures all day. To say I would highly recommend her would be an understatement!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Leslie Hollingsworth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Souled Out
    Souled Out Wedding Bands

There is nothing that excites other wedding vendors more than working with others that share the same passion and quality as we do. Leslie is one of those colleagues and her work is in a class all it's own. She captures the essence of the moment much like an artist with a canvas. While there are many great photographers that we work with, Leslie doesn't just "take pictures" she immortalizes one of a kind memories. And her professionalism and charm only enhance the fine work she creates!

• Birmingham, 35244 See on map