104 Brigton Court, Safety Harbor, FL 34695 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Les N More

Les N More is a skilled live music entertainment business located in Safety Harbor, Florida. Les Weiss, the owner of this live entertainment service, boasts many years of singing, performing, and DJing. Les N More uses its state-of-the-art sound system and large repertoire of songs to keep couples and their wedding guests happy and dancing. Couples can get the feel of a live band with Les’ amazing singing combined with his high-energy DJing. His playlist ranges with songs from the late 50s to current top hits. Les is offering a “ May Flowers “ deal of $450.00 with no hidden costs!!

Les’ song list is kid-friendly and includes a variety of genres, such as hip-hop, pop, dance, top 40 hits, and more. He is willing to take requests and will honor a do-not-play list. Les also provides MC services, ideal for introductions and announcements. Other services include:

• Dance floor lighting

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Les N More

Linda · Married on 11/03/2018

Les N More

Les was amazing! He was professional and fun! My guest at my wedding all loved him and was really engaged in dancing and the music selection that Les and my husband and I came up with for the wedding was perfect! He made a lot of great recommendations and even when we couldn’t remember the name of the song he could and he pulled it up and played it for us and said is this it? And it was always the one we were thinking of!

It was also surprising that Les can actually sing!

I’m in the hospitality industry and have planned and executed conferences meetings and events for more than 25 years and have hired a great number of DJs and entertainers and I would put him at the top of my list for recommendations! If you hire him you won’t be disappointed!

Linda

Sent on 02/05/2019

Les N More's reply:

Thank you Linda! Your wedding was a really great time, so happy that I was able to be a part of it! Best wishes to you and Tim!!

Richard · Married on 08/18/2018

Les N More Wedding DJ

Les was terrific. He met with us and developed a music play list that we loved. Not only did Les DJ, he MC'd, sang, provided Karaoke and interacted with our guests to make for an enjoyable time for all. He was all we hoped for in a DJ and more. The was absolutely nothing less about Les N More.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Les N More's reply:

Thank you Richard! I am so appreciative of your review! Your wedding was certainly memorable, and adding the karaoke was such a great touch! I look forward to keeping in touch with you and Irma!

Les N More FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Les N More 1
    May Flowers Deal!!1

April has passed, but Les N More is committed to making each wedding unique, special, and affordable! Therefore we are introducing the "May Flowers" deal, still only $450.00 Always happy to discuss all your special needs and requests!!

• 104 Brigton Court Safety Harbor, FL, 34695 See on map