Lenny Batista

Miami, FL View map

$300 Most Popular Price

Hello, thanks for checking out my page on WeddingWire. I have been a musician in the South Florida area for over 20 years, I play a multicultural mix of songs sure to please the audience for any event. I perform a variety of classics both old and contempory, rock, pop, country, musica latina.

I have performed at many events and venues throughout South Florida such as The Barnacle Moonlight Concerts and the Fort Lauderdale Blues Festival. I have also performed at numerous wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and rehearsal dinners throughout South Florida and the Keys.

My playlist ranges from The Eagles to Cat Stevens, Van Morrison, Jason Mraz, Train, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney to name a few. My extensive playlist allows me to taylor the performance to suit the event and the audience. I am equally at ease with a soft ballad or rocking out the house.

I am a guitarist trained with famed teacher Vincent Bredice as well as a singer and I also play the blues harp (harmonica) to accompany the guitar and vocals. Only LIVE MUSIC, no kareoke or prerecorded tracks. For a more lively event, percussion accompaniment is also available.

Have a special song in mind, no problem. Special requests are welcomed.

Beach or garden wedding or event, no worries, I have a battery powered sound sytem powerful enough for any outdoor setting.

There is nothing like live music, give me a call I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Also available, "Cuban Nostalgia" themed events. Featuring the great songs from those tropical nights in Havana of yesteryear. Cigar rolling table (with professional cigar roller)is also available. Ask us about our premium private lable cigars.

Lastly, if the party wants to dance, I can provide dance music, old school disco, R&B, Reggea, Salsa, but NO Hip hop or Rap or Reggeton (ok maybe a little Reggeton). the same as DJ would provide but at a volume suitable to the event and without the loud DJ chatter and big speakers.

Give me a call or drop me an email. You wont regret it.

Check out my website for song samples and client reviews.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again and have a great day.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$300.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$300

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals

• susie
    Susie Married on 11/26/2017
    We hired Lenny Batista for our 11/26/17 wedding - ceremony and brunch reception - and I'm so happy that we did! He was amazing! Lenny was exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding. Great acoustic guitar playing and singing. He learned 2 songs for us besides playing so many from his extensive song list - even playing several songs by The Who, as we also requested. Lenny helped make our wedding the perfect day that it turned out to be. Thank you, Lenny!
    Jenny Married on 01/22/2017
    Lenny is a true professional with so much talent! He was a great addition to our wedding. We hired Lenny to play during our outdoor ceremony as well as during the lunch reception that followed. He was open an willing to learn any new song we requested for our first dance and even sang a song that he was hesitant about for my husband and stepdaughter to dance to, and of course he did a phenomenal job! We were so happy with his services and his friendly attitude.
    Lee Married on 03/31/2016
    Lenny was an amazing asset to our wedding. He learned and sung our first dance song perfectly. Our guests raved about how good he was. He knows a great song list and can play the crowd with ease. He is a true professional!

Lenny Batista's reply:

Thank you for Tour kind words, I really appreciate it. Best of luck to you guys.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill Mile Marker Wedding and Events By Jill Wedding Planners

The first time I met Lenny, I was setting up an event and I heard this wonderful music behind me and I couldn't wait to see who was playing this and the customer said that is Lenny. I walked over and we met and I must say I enjoyed the entire event. He was fantastic and such a great personality. Very professional and just puts you at ease. A few months later I was setting up another event and again heard some awesome music that just stood out so I walked over to see who it was and there was Lenny. I would recommend Lenny Batista and I am looking forward to more future events together, it is always enjoyable. I just love is passion for what he does.

My Wedding Musician My Wedding Musician Wedding Musicians

I met Lenny at a Wedding Wire event, and he is an extremely personable (and talented) guitarist, singer and gentleman! I hope very much to work with him in the future, and highly recommend him to anyone in need of a guitarist / singer for their event!

Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings Wedding Planners

I heartily Endorse Lenny!

Miami

Available all hours.
Location of (Lenny Batista)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding