Miami, FL 33299 Map · Phone number

About Lenny Batista

Hello, thanks for checking out my page on WeddingWire. I have been a musician in the South Florida area for over 20 years, I play a multicultural mix of songs sure to please the audience for any event. I perform a variety of classics both old and contempory, rock, pop, country, musica latina.

I have performed at many events and venues throughout South Florida such as The Barnacle Moonlight Concerts and the Fort Lauderdale Blues Festival. I have also performed at numerous wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and rehearsal dinners throughout South Florida and the Keys.

My playlist ranges from The Eagles to Cat Stevens, Van Morrison, Jason Mraz, Train, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney to name a few. My extensive playlist allows me to taylor the performance to suit the event and the audience. I am equally at ease with a soft ballad or rocking out the house.

I am a guitarist trained with famed teacher Vincent Bredice as well as a singer and I also play the blues harp (harmonica) to accompany the guitar and vocals. Only LIVE MUSIC, no kareoke or prerecorded tracks. For a more lively event, percussion accompaniment is also available.

Have a special song in mind, no problem. Special requests are welcomed.

Beach or garden wedding or event, no worries, I have a battery powered sound sytem powerful enough for any outdoor setting.

There is nothing like live music, give me a call I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Also available, "Cuban Nostalgia" themed events. Featuring the great songs from those tropical nights in Havana of yesteryear. Cigar rolling table (with professional cigar roller)is also available. Ask us about our premium private lable cigars.

Lastly, if the party wants to dance, I can provide dance music, old school disco, R&B, Reggea, Salsa, but NO Hip hop or Rap or Reggeton (ok maybe a little Reggeton). the same as DJ would provide but at a volume suitable to the event and without the loud DJ chatter and big speakers.

Give me a call or drop me an email. You wont regret it.

Check out my website for song samples and client reviews.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again and have a great day.

bestof2012forwebsite
DSCN00822

45 Reviews for Lenny Batista

• susie

Susie · Married on 11/26/2017

We hired Lenny Batista for our 11/26/17 wedding - ceremony and brunch reception - and I'm so happy that we did! He was amazing! Lenny was exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding. Great acoustic guitar playing and singing. He learned 2 songs for us besides playing so many from his extensive song list - even playing several songs by The Who, as we also requested. Lenny helped make our wedding the perfect day that it turned out to be. Thank you, Lenny!

Jenny · Married on 01/22/2017

Lenny is a true professional with so much talent! He was a great addition to our wedding. We hired Lenny to play during our outdoor ceremony as well as during the lunch reception that followed. He was open an willing to learn any new song we requested for our first dance and even sang a song that he was hesitant about for my husband and stepdaughter to dance to, and of course he did a phenomenal job! We were so happy with his services and his friendly attitude.

Lee · Married on 03/31/2016

Lenny was an amazing asset to our wedding. He learned and sung our first dance song perfectly. Our guests raved about how good he was. He knows a great song list and can play the crowd with ease. He is a true professional!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Lenny Batista's reply:

Thank you for Tour kind words, I really appreciate it. Best of luck to you guys.

Lenny Batista FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Mile Marker Party Rentals, Inc.
    Mile Marker Party Rentals, Inc. Wedding Rentals

The first time I met Lenny, I was setting up an event and I heard this wonderful music behind me and I couldn't wait to see who was playing this and the customer said that is Lenny. I walked over and we met and I must say I enjoyed the entire event. He was fantastic and such a great personality. Very professional and just puts you at ease. A few months later I was setting up another event and again heard some awesome music that just stood out so I walked over to see who it was and there was Lenny. I would recommend Lenny Batista and I am looking forward to more future events together, it is always enjoyable. I just love is passion for what he does.

• Ed Horowitz - My Wedding Musician - Violin, Guitar, Ukulele, Mandolin
    Ed Horowitz - My Wedding Musician - Violin, Guitar, Ukulele, Mandolin Wedding Musicians

I met Lenny at a Wedding Wire event, and he is an extremely personable (and talented) guitarist, singer and gentleman! I hope very much to work with him in the future, and highly recommend him to anyone in need of a guitarist / singer for their event!

• Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings
    Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings Banquet Halls

I heartily Endorse Lenny!

• Miami, FL See on map