Lenny Batista Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • susie
    Susie Married on 11/26/2017
    We hired Lenny Batista for our 11/26/17 wedding - ceremony and brunch reception - and I'm so happy that we did! He was amazing! Lenny was exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding. Great acoustic guitar playing and singing. He learned 2 songs for us besides playing so many from his extensive song list - even playing several songs by The Who, as we also requested. Lenny helped make our wedding the perfect day that it turned out to be. Thank you, Lenny!
    Jenny Married on 01/22/2017
    Lenny is a true professional with so much talent! He was a great addition to our wedding. We hired Lenny to play during our outdoor ceremony as well as during the lunch reception that followed. He was open an willing to learn any new song we requested for our first dance and even sang a song that he was hesitant about for my husband and stepdaughter to dance to, and of course he did a phenomenal job! We were so happy with his services and his friendly attitude.
    Lee Married on 03/31/2016
    Lenny was an amazing asset to our wedding. He learned and sung our first dance song perfectly. Our guests raved about how good he was. He knows a great song list and can play the crowd with ease. He is a true professional!

Lenny Batista's reply:

Thank you for Tour kind words, I really appreciate it. Best of luck to you guys.
  • User2112002 2+ years ago
    Lenny arrived on time and did a great job playing during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Everyone loved his music, and he did exactly as we asked. He was always quick to respond and respectful.
    Erevan Married on 10/25/2014
    Lenny did an OUTSTANDING job. From the first moment we spoke to him to the day of our wedding he was honest, easy to work with and wanted to ensure that he met all of our wishes. Lenny is professional, reliable and has a phenominal voice! We would strongly recommend Lenny..... He was truly fantastic!
    Judith Married on 05/19/2014
    Lenny was an absolutely wonderful vendor to deal with. He was extremely professional, prompt, polite and a gifted musician and singer. He played non-stop for 4 1/2 hours, all the songs we had requested and others that were perfectly suited to our event. Thanks, Lenny, we can absolutely give you our highest rating and if we do another event in your area, we will definitely be contacting you!
    Mike Event on: 03/20/2014
    Finding Lenny was the best experience we could of hoped for! Not only was he super easy to work with, he helped a ton with recommending a perfect spot for a proposal and learned two very special songs just for us. He sang/performed the songs perfectly and added a great romantic touch to them. Made our special day ever more memorable. Would recommend him to anyone!
  • User1571011 2+ years ago
    Lenny played at two events during our wedding weekend...a happy hour we hosted at the hotel the Friday before the wedding, and then again at our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was absolutely FANTASTIC! He read the crowd well, and played music that everyone enjoyed--I had multiple guests approach me to comment on how great he was. The energy was great, and he even let a couple of our friends play a song on his guitar and sing--which everyone really enjoyed. Furthermore, he was very responsive and extremely easy to work with. I would highly recommend Lenny for any event you might be planning, and would give him a 10 out of 5 stars of I could :)
    Rafael Married on 02/08/2014
    Lenny provided the music during my brother's wedding cocktail hour and I was so impressed with him that I booked him to do the same for my wedding three weeks later even though I had originally planned to have our DJ provide music during the cocktail hour. The short notice was not a problem for him. From the get-go, he was very responsive and easy to work with. More importantly, he's amazingly talented on the guitar and super easy going.
  • User1534006 2+ years ago
    Lenny is awesome! He played acoustic guitar for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He learned a special song for us for the ceremony and killed it. He played a great range of oldies, pop, beach music, rock and a little bit of country. It was perfect for our beach-side wedding. I would definitely recommend Lenny for your wedding!
    Linda Married on 01/19/2014
    Amazing! One of the best parts of our wedding! Lenny did an incredible job! All of our guest let us know how much the enjoyed Lenny at our wedding. He was flawless. In fact, my brother-in-law hired him for his wedding after listening to him at ours!

Lenny was great, he would quickly reply to my emails, had an extensive list of songs he already knew, offered to learn any not included, and helped us throughout the entire process.

Lenny played before the guest arrived, during the ceremony and during cocktail hour. All phenomenal. Very professional, no worries with him! Highly recommend him!I want him at any event we have in the future!
    Diego Married on 12/26/2013
    Lenny was phenomenal from scheduling to the performance. He took the time to learn a new song for us and we were extremely pleased with it and the rest of the playlist. Take the time to request his lengthy and diverse playlist.
  • User1469035 2+ years ago
    Lenny was the perfect fit at our wedding in Islamorada! He was fun, lively and has a fantastic voice. He actually took the time to work with my Father-in-law to sing our first dance... great!
  • User1450799 Event on: 10/26/2013
    We loved having Lenny play at my 40th birthday party! He was extremely professional- responded emails ahead of time and arrived exactly as scheduled to set up and get ready. His music was great and we all had so much fun- the music was even better than on his website and just what we wanted!
    Melissa Married on 10/12/2013
    Lenny did a fantastic job and is very reasonably priced. We were very thrilled with his performance as were our guest. He played for 4+ hours straight. Our guest are still taking about. Go with Lenny and you would be very happy you did!

He even let my mother in law play his guitar and was a good sport about it.
    Michael Married on 06/22/2013
    Our wedding was on the Fort Lauderdale beach in the sand across from our reception at the
    B Ocean Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.
    Lenny showed up on time was very accommodating and easy to work with, his tunes played by the ocean set the mood and tone for our amazing day. We could not have picked a better musician for our event.
    Everyone complimented us on Lenny and enjoyed his performance very much .
    We will defiantly use Lenny again in the future and will recommend him to anyone in need of his great service.
    Rock on Lenny!
    Forever Greatful
    Mr. & Mrs. Haltrecht
    Kasey Married on 06/13/2013
    Lenny truly was amazing, our families loved him and his music. He has such a wide variety of music that it was hard to choose. He was so friendly and it was like a friend was preforming for our wedding. I would highly recommend him for any occasion, you're sure to have a great time! Thanks, Lenny!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 05/25/2013
    Lenny was perfect for a vocalist/guitarist for the cocktail hour between our wedding and reception (it was outside near the ocean). He was extremely professional to work with, very responsive on email and more than accommodating. We highly recommend Lenny as a live musician!
    Cassandra Married on 04/20/2013
    Lenny was a great addition to the wedding. He has a wide variety of songs to play. Many people at my wedding commented on how great the music was!!
    Kelly Married on 04/12/2013
    First of all, let me say this – Lenny singlehandedly made our wedding and reception an amazing party. The music during the ceremony made it an absolute dream and the reception was a blast – all because of Lenny. I cannot say enough great things about him as a person and as a musician.

He took requests from our friends and family, played all of our favorite songs, totally nailed our first dance (Eddie Vedder is not an easy person to cover!), and made sure we were all having fun the whole time. He has an amazing song list with all of the music we wanted for our big day. Our friends and family were so impressed – they keep telling us how much fun they had and how great the music was. Honestly, I thought that with just a guitar at the reception that no one would be dancing – but Lenny made it so fun that every single person was dancing in the sand. He is a great guy and an extremely talented singer & guitarist. It was like he was part of the family. He even let our friend play his guitar for a song or two and then had all the guys sing a song together. It was such a good time. At one point my dad asked Lenny if he was going to take a break and Lenny told him that he was having too much fun and just wanted to keep playing. We had planned our wedding from Dallas, so we really had to take a chance on booking the music. I can honestly say that Lenny made our wedding the amazing party that it was. I don’t know how we got so lucky with him but he was the absolute perfect touch to make our wedding amazing.
    Stefanie Married on 04/07/2013
    Lenny is an awesome singer and guitar player. He did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony and cocktail reception. He was very professional and even provided recommendations for songs for the precessional, recessional etc. I would definitely recommend Lenny!!
    Channing Married on 02/16/2013
    Lenny was amazing to work with! He always responded to all of my messages, calls and concerns and was very punctual and professional at our wedding. He is an excellent musician who really set a lovely mood. Everyone at our wedding had to do with Lenny and agreed that he played a major role at our wedding. The ceremony and cocktail hour would not have been the same! I would definitely recommend Lenny as a musician to enhance any event! :)
  • User1097066 2+ years ago
    My wife found Lenny on gigmasters.com so we went to listen to him at a local bar one Friday night, he was great. We spoke with him before going to the bar and he remembered us when we got there and interacted with and remembered us by name. He did a great job interacting with the crowd and we were so impressed that we decided to use him for our wedding. We were not disappointed. Lenny played for the crowd as they were being seated, as the wedding party came down the aisle and during cocktail our. He was great and we were absolutely thrilled with his performance.
    Kelly Married on 01/09/2013
    Lenny performed at our wedding and was wonderful! We had such a great time working with him leading to our wedding. He worked with us to learn a number of very special songs that we wanted played both at our beach ceremony but also during our celebratory dinner. His guitar playing is beautiful and he has a wonderful singing voice. My husband also plays guitar, and Lenny was so kind to bring along an extra guitar so my husband could play along. Having Lenny at both our ceremony and the celebration dinner was wonderful and added the perfect touch to a wonderful day! We highly recommend him and plan to stay in touch, during the 6 months working together he became a friend!

Best,

Kelly and Jeff Danziger
    Arlene Married on 12/12/2012
    Lenny was wonderful. My family and I loved him very much. My husband and I were really really happy and Lenny made our Big Day even more special!!! We highly recommend him for any event you may have. Sincerely yours Arlene Hernandez-Calderon