1402 forde ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Map · Phone number

lpv3469a

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Lekkas Photography & Video

Vanessa · Married on 10/12/2013

After searching and searching (AND SEARCHING MORE) for an affordable photographer with talent I finally stumbled across Lekkas Photography. To say that we were satisfied with the experience, service and final product would be a VAST understatement.

We ordered the photo/video package and it all turned out incredible. Shooting with Lekkas Photography and Video was fun and most importantly comfortable. This husband and wife team really have their "husband and wife" system down! Beeba is very bubbly and has an artists vision. Kosta is the strong silent type but the soft sensuality of his video's shows that he is a romantic at heart.

It should be noted that we got married on the very public and very busy Siesta Key beach but in our photo's and video you could never tell!! They did a wonderful job at moving people out of the way and shooting at an angle that did not capture the masses. We were quite impressed with this... among other things! Beeba communicated very well over the phone and via email, and always in a timely manner. We did not have to wait long to receive our final product either!! They got to work on it right away and had the photo's and video (which we can't stop watching, by the way!) in our inbox very promptly.

Choosing a photographer for your special moments is probably one of the most important decisions you will make. These are YOUR MEMORIES. Lekkas Photography will turn those memories into a Fairytale. I would recommend, them to anyone without the slightest hesitation.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Renee · Married on 12/10/2011

Amazing, amazing job!! I'm very happy and pleased with Lekkas work!! And wonderful people to work with.

Sent on 08/21/2012

After meeting Beeba, my husband and I knew she was the one for our Sarasota Wedding. Arriving early and staying the whole time was definitely worth the money. Her professionalism along with her husbands was top notch. Every picture that could have been captured was. They were everywhere I needed them to be and were always ready for what was to come. Getting the photos and the video were amazing, but then her creativity along with her husband's were breathtaking. The trailer, the photo album layout and the video captured what I would want to remember from an event such as our wedding. The expressions and movements caught could not have been more beautifully done by any other. I still get compliments about my album and how amazing the video was. People regret not going the route I did, I just tell them it was all Lekkas.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Lekkas Photography & Video FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1402 forde ave Tarpon Springs, 34689 See on map