Leigh Ann Burdett Photography

Smyrna, TN View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

I'm Leigh Ann, I like things clean and classic. I think your wedding photos deserve to be as vibrant as your love story.

I’m the boss behind the camera, an experienced designer, and a perfectionist about the details. You'll never catch me without my lipstick on outside of my apartment.

I'm a wife, sister, wedding photographer, interior designer, and Virginia native. My favorite days start with a cup of coffee and end with a camera full of wedding photos.

Timeless photography to capture your love story. Celebrating couples & marriages throughout Washington, DC & beyond.
Based in Arlington, Virginia. Available for travel.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Emily Getting married on 04/23/2022

Leigh Ann is the BEST!

Booking with Leigh Ann was one of the best decisions we've made during our wedding planning. Leigh Ann is simply the best!! She has gone above and beyond in working with us as we rescheduled our wedding and engagement session (multiple times). She is kind, understanding, and thoughtful. We had our engagement session last weekend and Leigh Ann was amazing! She guided us through poses and put our nerves entirely at ease. Our photos are beautiful and we are so happy with the results! We can’t wait for her to photograph our wedding! I 100% recommend Leigh Ann!!!
    Katie K. Married on 05/15/2021

Wedding Photos of my DREAMS

I have always dreamed of an elegantly captured wedding day, and Leigh Ann completely exceeded my expectations. Not only does her design expertise shine through in the ways in which she incorporates light, color, and clarity into her photographs, but her joyful personality makes your wedding day even more fun! From the start, Leigh Ann provided detailed information as to how the day would be photographed, and helped to plan out a schedule to make sure that all of our desired photos were accounted for. On the actual day of the wedding she was professional, cheerful, and just really fun to be around. She captured every photo we could ever want and then some. We got our gallery back on our honeymoon and we looked through the album for hours. She captured the love and joy of the most special day of our lives so thoughtfully and beautifully. There are a lot of things that you could go without on your wedding day, but Leigh Ann’s photography is not one of them. She created a joyful experience for my husband and I along with all of our family and friends, while also delivering classic, timeless photos that I will treasure forever. Thank you Leigh Ann!
    Abigail Married on 12/06/2020

The best photographer you will ever find!

Where to begin.. we absolutely love Leigh Ann! We chose her because we saw some amazing photos she took of friends.. and then when we went to visit Virginia for our Engagement photos I was so confident our day of wedding would go smoothly. She makes taking pictures so fun.. and fast and makes everything seem like you’re just hanging out with a friend! She directs well when positioning others for pictures and is very organized. We loved our engagement pictures.. and although we only have a few sneak peeks of our wedding Pics.. I am so excited!! Lastly, during dinner Leigh passed around a tablet with a few pictures for everyone to look at.. and passed out business cards with our personalized photo and link for guests to view everything later.. incredible!! Don’t sleep on this decision, book her for sure!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

53 photos · 10/18/2019
  • Lauren & Billy
    26 photos · 09/28/2019

Smyrna, TN, 37167
Location of (Leigh Ann Burdett Photography)

Leigh Ann Burdett Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Leigh Ann Burdett Photography include in the starting price?

Leigh Ann Burdett Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography services does Leigh Ann Burdett Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Leigh Ann Burdett Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Leigh Ann Burdett Photography offer?

Leigh Ann Burdett Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Leigh Ann Burdett Photography offer?

Leigh Ann Burdett Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Leigh Ann Burdett Photography offer for wedding events?

Leigh Ann Burdett Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Leigh Ann Burdett Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Leigh Ann Burdett Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding