Leialoha Photo

Topanga, CA View map Visit website
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Leialoha Photo is a wedding photography company based in Topanga, California. Talented photographer Coco established her business over 10 years ago when she discovered her passion for her craft. Coco strives to capture authentic emotions and candid moments to create a breathtaking album brimming with memories. Your comfort will be her priority, and she will ensure you feel natural and confident in front of the camera. Leialoha Photo would be honored to be a part of your momentous occasion and will endeavor to bring your vision to life.

Leialoha Photo will happily host a consultation with you to discuss your wishes for your wedding day. Coco can travel to your location to cover your event. An additional photographer can be hired to ensure no precious moment goes unseen. Your high-resolution photos will be delivered as prints, canvas, and digital files, ready to be cherished for generations to come.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Vanessa S. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding photographer EVER!

Working with Coco of Leialoha Photo was a great experience for my husband and I! We are so happy with our photos!! Coco has a calm and joyful energy that we were so appreciative of. We could tell she was truly happy for us and any request we had, even last minute, was met with ease and efficiency. She really helped make us feel celebrated.
    I was nervous about being in front of the camera but during our couples photos, she directed us in a way that felt so comfortable and allowed us to just enjoy our first moments together as a married couple.
    Jason C. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was able to capture the moment perfectly.

Coco made us all feel comfortable and relaxed so we would get the best shots. The results were amazing. I would highly recommend her.
    S Chavez Married on 06/07/2020

Talented and Professional

Coco’s work is Amazing! Her photography is beautiful, and she is lovely!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Coco Leialoha
Coco Leialoha
Owner

Born and raised in Southern California and Oahu, Hawaii.

When I started my photography business over 10 years ago, I fell in love with capturing memories and and emotion. My goal when photographing your wedding day, is to create art that tells your love story while capturing the unique details of your day.

I prioritize your comfort in front of my lens and will direct you in a way that feels natural and authentic. It’s an honor for me to be included in your celebration and trusted to capture these special moments between family and friends!

Topanga Topanga, CA, 90290
Location of (Leialoha Photo)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding