Legacy Lane Weekend Wedding Experience Package
Legacy Lane Farm invites you to a weekend wedding experience where you can reconnect, reminisce, and rejoice with family and friends in a stunning and relaxed atmosphere. Celebrate with breathtaking views and a spectacular setting and trust that our distinguished service, attention to detail, customized menus, and incredible accommodations will result in a flawless experience for you and your guests. Whether you’d like an intimate plated dinner with romantic music or a lush dinner buffet with a DJ and dancing, Legacy Lane works with the area’s best vendors to perfect your special day and provide a weekend to remember with your friends and family.
- Exclusive private use of Legacy Lane’s White house, Bunkhouse, Farmhouse, Legacy Lodge and recreational areas for the duration of stay. Sleeps thirty (30) Overnight Guests.
- Welcome basket for the bride and groom.
- The White House functions as a Bridal Suite, complete with private bathroom, make- up stations, living room, family room, kitchen, five bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- The Bunkhouse (typically house the groomsmen or other family/friends) complete with 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, large flat screen TV’s, screened-in porch, living areas, outdoor grilling areas.
- The Farmhouse includes 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, TV and large screened porch.
- The Legacy lodge includes 1 bedroom/bathroom, TV and a sleeper sofa.
- Use of Bunkhouse or outdoor areas for rehearsal dinner (up to 30 people).
- Recreation areas for Overnight Guests include basketball/volleyball court, two (2) pools, chipping net and putting green, treehouse and large fire pit.
- Please inquire regarding availability/pricing of additional accommodations including air-mattresses with bedding, Luxury 23FB Airstream Globe Trotter trailer (sleeps 2 adults).
LARGE SELECTION OF DÉCOR AND ACCESSORIES
- Quality silk florals and table runners
- Rustic accent tables of various sizes
- Chalkboards and signs
- Variety of vintage lanterns
- Easels for table seating charts or photos
- Choice of customized table numbers
- Antique wooden doors for backdrop for ceremony or bar
- Variety of cakes stands and platforms
- Customized ceremony site decor
- Shepherd’s hooks
- Variety of LED candles
- Choice of aisle and ceremony decor
- Entry table with choice of decor for sign-in
- Gift table with birdcage for cards
- Authentic wine barrel for cake table use
- Rustic wooden cross-back chairs
- Farm tables and round table - round tables with choice of linens
- Rustic wooden sweetheart table
- Flood lights illuminating majestic oaks
- Choice of ceremony location: under the Granddaddy Oaks, open-air Pavilion, or front lawn
- Private use of the “Stables Reception Barn” (up to 150 Guests) - our gorgeous air- conditioned wedding reception area with vaulted ceilings, windmill fans, twinkle lights complete with the décor of your choice.
- Lawn game area for Guests to enjoy - includes high top tables, outdoor seating, cornhole, ladder golf, ring toss, picnic table for children
- Private use of the Event grounds for the most unique and enchanting photo ops
- Sparkler send-off for the perfect exit photo
INCLUDED CONSULTATION/COORDINATION SERVICES
- Two (2) hours of décor and design consultation and two (2) hours of event planning consultation. Additional consultation services provided in five (5) hour increments for $250
- One hour for rehearsal and a full day of coordination on your wedding day
- Professional Bartender Provided (Wedding Party responsible for all beverages)
- Valet parking for all wedding day Guests
- Decor set-up, break-down, and clean-up of Event
Client to choose their own caterer, DJ, photographer and florist. All vendors must be licensed and insured and caterers will require a visit to the venue prior to the wedding. Bartender will only be approved bartender from Legacy Lane Farm. Please contact Legacy Lane Weddings for price and availability if you would like to extend your stay.