681 Main Street Office 3-27, Waltham, MA 02451 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Leah LaRiccia Photography

Hi! My name is Leah and I have the best job in the world. For the past three years I've been a wedding photographer and have never been happier.

My photographic approach is modern documentary with a hint of creative portraiture . I cater to nontraditional clients because I enjoy collaborating with fun couples whose weddings don't fit a particular mold. I love when weddings flaunt the unique personalities of my clients, and my greatest joy is getting those personalities to shine through in the photography. My goal is to have my clients laughing and smiling when they receive their photos!

If you like what you see and think we might be a good fit, please check out my website and blog and drop me a line! I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Leah LaRiccia Photography on

Leah LaRiccia Photography 3
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 10/12/2018

Breathtaking Work

Leah's photo's are absolutely breathtaking. I was so shocked to find that there wasn't photo's I didn't like! I am having a hard time picking and choosing which ones to put in our wedding album haha. She is very personable, talented, sweet, and was quick to get our photos to us after the wedding! My husband and I could not be happier that we chose her to do our photo's! I would recommend her to any future bride

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jaya · Married on 06/16/2018

Leah was fantastic. She was easy to work with, prepared, and overall just a pleasure to be around on the wedding day - she even made sure that when things got hectic before the ceremony I had a couple seconds to breathe. The pictures were beautiful, and very quickly turned around. We can't recommend Leah LaRiccia Photography enough!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Em · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Leah at our October 2017 wedding was an absolute dream. We actually met Leah about a year earlier, when my boyfriend at the time hired Leah as a secret photographer to capture our engagement! From the first time we met Leah, we felt so comfortable around her, and loved her documentary style of taking photos.

Leah was an absolute delight at our wedding. Leading up to the big day, she was super responsive in making sure we had all the shots we wanted, and provided expert advice on the general timeline of the day. During the wedding itself, Leah and her assistant were running around, taking photos at all angles, to make sure they documented every aspect of our wedding.

After the wedding, we were so impressed by the quick turnaround time, with Leah posting a preview of our photos to Facebook within a week, a full blog post within two weeks, and all the wedding photos just under three weeks after the wedding. We are beyond amazed by the professionalism and timeliness of all the photos!

We would highly, highly, highly recommend Leah and her team to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Leah LaRiccia Photography 4
    Leah LaRiccia Photography 5
    Leah LaRiccia Photography 6

Leah LaRiccia Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leah LaRiccia Photography 1
    WeddingWire Discount!
    Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and you will get $100 off your package!

• 681 Main Street, Office 3-27 Waltham, 02451 See on map