Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lawrence DJ Service

Creating One-Of-A-Kind Weddings

My name is Jason Spencer. I've been DJ'ing in the Lawrence, Kansas City and Topeka areas for the last 8 years. I'm 35 years old, and like to think I'm still young enough to have a good time, but old enough to be professional at your event. I like a wide range of music, everything from oldies to current Hip-Hop. I specialize in weddings, but I also enjoy DJ'ing everything from a KU Fraternity Party to a 50th Wedding Anniversary.

We bring all that you need to make your event a success! Everything is included in the price we quote you. You don't have to worry about being nickle and dimed to death, being charged extra for lights, setup time or microphones. We bring a great light show to make your dance floor pop, top of the line audio equipment, and a wireless microphone for any toasts or speeches

We do it all! Weddings, Corporate Events, School Functions, Family and Class Reunions, even your Backyard Party! We've been doing this for years, and can make your event a success!

Want an elegant Photo Booth at your event? If so, you've come to the right place! This is no camera-on-a-tripod setup - We bring an enclosed booth, with a cabinet on the inside - complete with a viewing screen and a countdown for each picture. We bring all the fun props, sunglasses, wigs, fun hats and more! Guests will receive a printed off strip to take home with them! We also send you a flash drive after your event, complete with all the pictures for reprinting or posting on Facebook!

Much like the DJ service, don't worry about all the extra charges - We quote one price, it includes set up and tear down times, all the props, the printed strips for your guests, and a flash drive for you after the event. Also included is the design of the strip to give the booth a personal touch. You give us a color scheme, any text or logos you'd like, and we'll get a design put together that coordinates with your event!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (6)
Sound/PA System (6)
MC (3)
Projector (1)

Jason was absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting we knew he would do an excellent job. We never felt so at ease leaving our meetings with Jason. He shared words of wisdom right before our wedding and did an awesome job keeping people on the dance floor. We received so many compliments not only on him DJing, but also the photo booth he provided! It was a great addition to our wedding and all of our guests loved it. He kept the reception moving and there was never a dull moment. Jason is by far one of the best in his profession! I would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Jason is the best! He is very adaptable. He does a great job getting a feel for exactly what kind of DJ and entertainer you want. He did everything we asked for! Funny, entertaining, and kept our wedding reception flowing perfectly and the dance floor hoping all night. We highly recommend Lawrence DJ Service!

Profile Picture Tony, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down an outstanding DJ. He made it very casual and took away stress of worrying about anything from start to finish. He came highly reviewed, when we met it was a simple, easy, and personalized approach. The night of the wedding went very smooth. He adapted well with our friends and family keeping everyone engaged and the mood and tempo flowed perfectly. The equipment was all high quality and lighting effects throughout the whole venue were perfect. We also took advantage of the photo booth service and our guests had a great time making memories while our wedding party was finishing photos leading up to the reception. If you need a personal engaging DJ this is your guy!

Profile Picture Chasten, 6/2/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1422415426796 img2624
220x220 sq 1422415487923 img2626

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Jason is literally amazing! We've worked together several times, and he always remembers my preferences as an officiant. He's also great when working the ceremony music, to ensure that music transitions are perfect, volume is on point and fades down to me when time for me to speak. I have never worked with a better DJ and highly recommend his services!

Jason knows how to work with the couple, wedding coordinator, and photographer to provide a perfect flow for the reception. He always checks in with me before starting a first dance or bouquet toss and this makes the wedding photographer's job much easier to prepare for, especially if she uses off camera flash and needs prep time to position the best lighting. In addition, he plays great music, covers his gear with a beautiful photo worthy enclosure, he's never cheesy, and he has advanced lighting systems to create awesome dancefloor ambiance, knowing also that nobody wants green lazer lights during the first dance. I couldn't recommend Jason of Lawrence DJ Service more highly!

Jason is absolutely amazing. He is great to work with, and is definitely a great supporting role for coordinators. He kept the party going and I couldn't have asked for more for the Tovar Event! Definitely looking forward to working with him again!

Always does a great job for our clients. Would highly recommend!

Fun fun DJ! He was super nice, easy to work with, and kept the event moving on time. Jason made the night fun and the event memorable. I would recommend Lawrence DJ service! Jason puts his personal touch on the night and makes the event exceptional. Thank you for a great time!

PO Box 442285, Lawrence, KS 66044   See On Map