PO Box 442285, Lawrence, KS 66044 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Lawrence DJ Service

My name is Jason Spencer. I've been DJ'ing in the Lawrence, Kansas City and Topeka areas for the last 8 years. I'm 35 years old, and like to think I'm still young enough to have a good time, but old enough to be professional at your event. I like a wide range of music, everything from oldies to current Hip-Hop. I specialize in weddings, but I also enjoy DJ'ing everything from a KU Fraternity Party to a 50th Wedding Anniversary.

We bring all that you need to make your event a success! Everything is included in the price we quote you. You don't have to worry about being nickle and dimed to death, being charged extra for lights, setup time or microphones. We bring a great light show to make your dance floor pop, top of the line audio equipment, and a wireless microphone for any toasts or speeches

We do it all! Weddings, Corporate Events, School Functions, Family and Class Reunions, even your Backyard Party! We've been doing this for years, and can make your event a success!

Want an elegant Photo Booth at your event? If so, you've come to the right place! This is no camera-on-a-tripod setup - We bring an enclosed booth, with a cabinet on the inside - complete with a viewing screen and a countdown for each picture. We bring all the fun props, sunglasses, wigs, fun hats and more! Guests will receive a printed off strip to take home with them! We also send you a flash drive after your event, complete with all the pictures for reprinting or posting on Facebook!

Much like the DJ service, don't worry about all the extra charges - We quote one price, it includes set up and tear down times, all the props, the printed strips for your guests, and a flash drive for you after the event. Also included is the design of the strip to give the booth a personal touch. You give us a color scheme, any text or logos you'd like, and we'll get a design put together that coordinates with your event!

Follow Lawrence DJ Service on

Videos 1 vídeo

51 Reviews for Lawrence DJ Service

Heather · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Rehearsal Dinner/Karaoke Party

Jason was great to work with. He was super responsive to all communication before the event, he was prompt, and easy to work with. He did our rehearsal dinner and karaoke party and we received so many positive comments about how fun it was. We credit a large part of that to Jason. Would definitely want to work with him again and would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • afonseca97

Ariadna · Married on 04/26/2019

Knowledgeable and Professional

Jason wad great and beyond helpful throughout the entire process. He made our day stress free and special!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Dana

Dana Vietti · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Jason was an absolutely perfect fit for our wedding! He played the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and we got the photo booth as well! He was flexible, accommodating and had great ideas! He was so much fun to work with! We cannot recommend him strongly enough!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Lawrence DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 295.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 795
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• KC Wedding Ministers
    KC Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Jason is literally amazing! We've worked together several times, and he always remembers my preferences as an officiant. He's also great when working the ceremony music, to ensure that music transitions are perfect, volume is on point and fades down to me when time for me to speak. I have never worked with a better DJ and highly recommend his services!

• OH! SNAP! Photography & OH! SNAP! Photobooths
    OH! SNAP! Photography & OH! SNAP! Photobooths Wedding Photographers

Jason knows how to work with the couple, wedding coordinator, and photographer to provide a perfect flow for the reception. He always checks in with me before starting a first dance or bouquet toss and this makes the wedding photographer's job much easier to prepare for, especially if she uses off camera flash and needs prep time to position the best lighting. In addition, he plays great music, covers his gear with a beautiful photo worthy enclosure, he's never cheesy, and he has advanced lighting systems to create awesome dancefloor ambiance, knowing also that nobody wants green lazer lights during the first dance. I couldn't recommend Jason of Lawrence DJ Service more highly!

• King's Event Planning
    King's Event Planning Wedding Planners

Jason is absolutely amazing. He is great to work with, and is definitely a great supporting role for coordinators. He kept the party going and I couldn't have asked for more for the Tovar Event! Definitely looking forward to working with him again!

• PO Box 442285 Lawrence, 66044 See on map