Lawrence DJ Service

PO Box 442285, Lawrence, KS 66044 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Lawrence DJ Service

My name is Jason Spencer. I've been DJ'ing in the Lawrence, Kansas City and Topeka areas for the last 8 years. I'm 35 years old, and like to think I'm still young enough to have a good time, but old enough to be professional at your event. I like a wide range of music, everything from oldies to current Hip-Hop. I specialize in weddings, but I also enjoy DJ'ing everything from a KU Fraternity Party to a 50th Wedding Anniversary.

We bring all that you need to make your event a success! Everything is included in the price we quote you. You don't have to worry about being nickle and dimed to death, being charged extra for lights, setup time or microphones. We bring a great light show to make your dance floor pop, top of the line audio equipment, and a wireless microphone for any toasts or speeches

We do it all! Weddings, Corporate Events, School Functions, Family and Class Reunions, even your Backyard Party! We've been doing this for years, and can make your event a success!

Want an elegant Photo Booth at your event? If so, you've come to the right place! This is no camera-on-a-tripod setup - We bring an enclosed booth, with a cabinet on the inside - complete with a viewing screen and a countdown for each picture. We bring all the fun props, sunglasses, wigs, fun hats and more! Guests will receive a printed off strip to take home with them! We also send you a flash drive after your event, complete with all the pictures for reprinting or posting on Facebook!

Much like the DJ service, don't worry about all the extra charges - We quote one price, it includes set up and tear down times, all the props, the printed strips for your guests, and a flash drive for you after the event. Also included is the design of the strip to give the booth a personal touch. You give us a color scheme, any text or logos you'd like, and we'll get a design put together that coordinates with your event!

Follow Lawrence DJ Service on

48 Reviews for Lawrence DJ Service

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ Review

We were so lucky we found Jason to be our DJ at our wedding! He knew how to read the crowd and keep people dancing all night. On top of that he offered to bring us drinks and helped keep everything on schedule during our reception!! I cannot say enough good things about Jason! If you are looking for a DJ I would definitely recommend Lawrence DJ Service!

Jon · Married on 10/07/2018

Best of Lawrence for a Reason - Incredible

Jason was the perfect DJ for our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for anything or anyone better.

We initially met with Jason well in advance of our wedding and from our first meeting it was easy to tell why Jason is the best DJ in Lawrence. He cares about his clients, he makes your wedding personal, and he has the perfect personality you would want from a DJ. His attention to detail was remarkable; in our meetings he went over all the details of what we wanted to hear and what we preferred not to hear, the order of events during the reception, and he even covered things that me and my wife had not even thought of. His attention to detail was phenomenal.

The day of the wedding, he was early, he came and found us to let us know he was there, and he was setup and prepared well before guests started showing up. Throughout the reception, things did not go 100% as planned, but Jason's choreography was so refined and he was so proactive that guests did not notice a thing. He is really skilled in this area of what he does.

The only thing better than his professionalism was his personality. From always having a smile on his face, to interacting with guests and the wedding party, Jason really fit in well with our guests and wedding party. His music selection was a perfect blend of slow songs, oldies, party songs, and everything in between. He made sure to perfectly time the handful of songs that we specifically wanted and took guest requests all while keeping everyone happy. He was truly amazing.

Jason offers a photo booth that can be added to his DJ package, which I highly recommend. It's was a great addition to our wedding reception and it included plenty of great and fun props. The ability to go take photos with family/friends was a hit with our guests, and with the CD of photos that Jason provides afterwards is a great keepsake for us..

After meeting with Jason, going through the process with him, and having him DJ our wedding, there is no better choice for DJ in Lawrence. He won't say it because he is a true professional, but his title of Best of Lawrence is appropriately placed.

Thanks for making our day so special Jason!

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

We were extremely picky when it came to picking a DJ for our wedding and we hit the jackpot with Jason! We met with him twice before our wedding day and he was very well prepared and helped us set up how we wanted our ceremony and reception to go. He kind of turned into our day of coordinator and was amazing at keeping our day moving on time. He checked in with me multiple times throughout the night to make sure I was okay and that I was hearing all the songs I wanted (I mean he even played All I Want For Christmas Is You at my September wedding because I requested it!!) I think the number on compliment we got from our guests was how great the variety of the music was and how well the dance floor stayed packed all night (which was our top priority!) I will recommend him to all my friends when their wedding days come!!

Lawrence DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• KC Wedding Ministers
    KC Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Jason is literally amazing! We've worked together several times, and he always remembers my preferences as an officiant. He's also great when working the ceremony music, to ensure that music transitions are perfect, volume is on point and fades down to me when time for me to speak. I have never worked with a better DJ and highly recommend his services!

• OH! SNAP! Photography & OH! SNAP! Photobooths
    OH! SNAP! Photography & OH! SNAP! Photobooths Wedding Photographers

Jason knows how to work with the couple, wedding coordinator, and photographer to provide a perfect flow for the reception. He always checks in with me before starting a first dance or bouquet toss and this makes the wedding photographer's job much easier to prepare for, especially if she uses off camera flash and needs prep time to position the best lighting. In addition, he plays great music, covers his gear with a beautiful photo worthy enclosure, he's never cheesy, and he has advanced lighting systems to create awesome dancefloor ambiance, knowing also that nobody wants green lazer lights during the first dance. I couldn't recommend Jason of Lawrence DJ Service more highly!

• King's Event Planning
    King's Event Planning Wedding Planners

Jason is absolutely amazing. He is great to work with, and is definitely a great supporting role for coordinators. He kept the party going and I couldn't have asked for more for the Tovar Event! Definitely looking forward to working with him again!

• PO Box 442285 Lawrence, KS 66044 See on map