Lawrence DJ Service

Lawrence, KS View map

$795 Most Popular Price

My name is Jason Spencer. I've been DJ'ing in the Lawrence, Kansas City and Topeka areas for the last 8 years. I'm 35 years old, and like to think I'm still young enough to have a good time, but old enough to be professional at your event. I like a wide range of music, everything from oldies to current Hip-Hop. I specialize in weddings, but I also enjoy DJ'ing everything from a KU Fraternity Party to a 50th Wedding Anniversary.

We bring all that you need to make your event a success! Everything is included in the price we quote you. You don't have to worry about being nickle and dimed to death, being charged extra for lights, setup time or microphones. We bring a great light show to make your dance floor pop, top of the line audio equipment, and a wireless microphone for any toasts or speeches

We do it all! Weddings, Corporate Events, School Functions, Family and Class Reunions, even your Backyard Party! We've been doing this for years, and can make your event a success!

Want an elegant Photo Booth at your event? If so, you've come to the right place! This is no camera-on-a-tripod setup - We bring an enclosed booth, with a cabinet on the inside - complete with a viewing screen and a countdown for each picture. We bring all the fun props, sunglasses, wigs, fun hats and more! Guests will receive a printed off strip to take home with them! We also send you a flash drive after your event, complete with all the pictures for reprinting or posting on Facebook!

Much like the DJ service, don't worry about all the extra charges - We quote one price, it includes set up and tear down times, all the props, the printed strips for your guests, and a flash drive for you after the event. Also included is the design of the strip to give the booth a personal touch. You give us a color scheme, any text or logos you'd like, and we'll get a design put together that coordinates with your event!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$295.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$795

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Heather Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Rehearsal Dinner/Karaoke Party

Jason was great to work with. He was super responsive to all communication before the event, he was prompt, and easy to work with. He did our rehearsal dinner and karaoke party and we received so many positive comments about how fun it was. We credit a large part of that to Jason. Would definitely want to work with him again and would highly recommend!
  • afonseca97
    Ariadna Married on 04/26/2019

Knowledgeable and Professional

Jason wad great and beyond helpful throughout the entire process. He made our day stress free and special!
  • Dana
    Dana V. Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Jason was an absolutely perfect fit for our wedding! He played the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and we got the photo booth as well! He was flexible, accommodating and had great ideas! He was so much fun to work with! We cannot recommend him strongly enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

KC Wedding Ministers KC Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Jason is literally amazing! We've worked together several times, and he always remembers my preferences as an officiant. He's also great when working the ceremony music, to ensure that music transitions are perfect, volume is on point and fades down to me when time for me to speak. I have never worked with a better DJ and highly recommend his services!

OH! SNAP! Photography & OH! SNAP! Photobooths OH! SNAP! Photography & OH! SNAP! Photobooths Wedding Photographers

Jason knows how to work with the couple, wedding coordinator, and photographer to provide a perfect flow for the reception. He always checks in with me before starting a first dance or bouquet toss and this makes the wedding photographer's job much easier to prepare for, especially if she uses off camera flash and needs prep time to position the best lighting. In addition, he plays great music, covers his gear with a beautiful photo worthy enclosure, he's never cheesy, and he has advanced lighting systems to create awesome dancefloor ambiance, knowing also that nobody wants green lazer lights during the first dance. I couldn't recommend Jason of Lawrence DJ Service more highly!

King's Event Planning King's Event Planning Wedding Planners

Jason is absolutely amazing. He is great to work with, and is definitely a great supporting role for coordinators. He kept the party going and I couldn't have asked for more for the Tovar Event! Definitely looking forward to working with him again!

PO Box 442285 Lawrence, 66044
Location of (Lawrence DJ Service)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding